The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLTS IN GREAT POSITION.TRADE LUCK.

5 posters

Go down

COLTS IN GREAT POSITION.TRADE LUCK. Empty COLTS IN GREAT POSITION.TRADE LUCK.

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:00 pm

yes thats right.unfortunetly the colts fired one of the best career wise overall gms in the business today but they still are in great position.do something bold and smart.manning owed 28 million if hes still with you in march.thats a ton of money to spread around to pay draft choices for there first year..trade one of the greatest 3 quaterbacks of all time.argueably the greatest.yep.there are too many hungry teams looking for a top QB.cant get much better then payton.payton should draw a number 1 pick and a number 4 this year and next year a 2 and 4..trade luck also.he should get you a number 1 this year.that teams doing that is just exchangings number one positions.a number 2 this year and a number 4 plus next year a number 1 and 3 and maybe a special team player...then look for a quaterback you could build on..how about the packer back up guy.this is doable and the colts along with there normal draft picks can develope a young club and potentialy solve a lot of there needs..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

COLTS IN GREAT POSITION.TRADE LUCK. Empty Re: COLTS IN GREAT POSITION.TRADE LUCK.

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:17 pm

dmar5143 wrote:yes thats right.unfortunetly the colts fired one of the best career wise overall gms in the business today but they still are in great position.do something bold and smart.manning owed 28 million if hes still with you in march.thats a ton of money to spread around to pay draft choices for there first year..trade one of the greatest 3 quaterbacks of all time.argueably the greatest.yep.there are too many hungry teams looking for a top QB.cant get much better then payton.payton should draw a number 1 pick and a number 4 this year and next year a 2 and 4..trade luck also.he should get you a number 1 this year.that teams doing that is just exchangings number one positions.a number 2 this year and a number 4 plus next year a number 1 and 3 and maybe a special team player...then look for a quaterback you could build on..how about the packer back up guy.this is doable and the colts along with there normal draft picks can develope a young club and potentialy solve a lot of there needs..
Great Idea. Trade him to the Raiders!!!! He would make us a huge contender next year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

COLTS IN GREAT POSITION.TRADE LUCK. Empty Re: COLTS IN GREAT POSITION.TRADE LUCK.

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Manning would not do well in a trade right now. Big price tag and a HUGE question mark on his health.

Best option for the Colts is to get Luck, let Manning play, and if he does well, that'll up his trade value big time.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 pm

If im Peyton i'd be asking to be released. Colts are going to be bad for a couple years. Why waste my final years there? I'm sure Snyder in Washington would throw millions at him. Or he could sign with SF who are just a QB away.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:26 pm

I could actually see him going to the Jets
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:27 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I could actually see him going to the Jets

Nah. We need alot right now to just tie up all money on him.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm

SlickMoney wrote:

The Jets don't need that much. Just a cluch QB and a good receiver. Because Santonio Holmes is obviously not it.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:

The Jets don't need that much. Just a cluch QB and a good receiver. Because Santonio Holmes is obviously not it.

we need an offensive tackle on the other side of D'Brickashaw, another rb, some legit pass rushers, a top receiver, and a safety.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
we need an offensive tackle on the other side of D'Brickashaw, another rb, some legit pass rushers, a top receiver, and a safety.

That's nothing. The Raiders need a new Defense. Because everyone on defense should be FIRED!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Could Peyton succeed in a new offense? I'd try to keep both and get some young lineman. With Peyton at QB the Colts would've been an 10-12 win team. We saw what they are without him. I don't see how Luck can have the type of instant impact that would make the Colts a meaningful team.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down