The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em

5 posters

Go down

Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em Empty Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:31 am

Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em Lions-10

If there is a game that could give undefeated Packers a lost, this might be it. Lions will be playing hard since Thanksgiving is there thing, and they actually don't suck this year.

Then we got

Dallas-Maimi
Might not be as as it could have been earlier in the season, since Maimi now on a three game win streak

I'll go with Dallas

And finally

San Francisco-Baltimore
This one is a toss up. I'll go with Balti
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em Empty Re: Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Unbeaten Green Bay should knock off Detroit, even though the Lions are at home.

The Cowboys have been looking good lately, Miami won't make it 4 in a row, not at Texas Stadium.

The 49ers are 9-1? Who knew.. I sure didn't.. What a Face
San Francisco vs. the Ravens, I don't have a clue who'll win that one, but i'll go with Baltimore at home.

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em Empty Re: Thanksgiving Classic: Lions-Packs Pick 'Em

Post  captainanddew Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm

detroit isn't consistent. Pack pull away in the second half. Dallas fights off a Miami team that plays hard. Can't wait. Egg nog and alcohol for me!!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:01 am

Pack, Cowboys, and Ravens. I think Detroit hasn't looked the same the last couple of weeks and Aaron Rodgers is the best qb right now. Big D gets it done against Miami. The last game is rough but I always like the Ravens D.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 pm

49ers close the show in the final game of the day
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Lions choking with stupid penalties. Suh ejected
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:24 pm

first down packers. Please just kill the clock and kick the field goal with 2 mins left.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:49 pm

The Packers prevail 27-15.

Dallas is in a bit of a dog fight with Miami, Cowboys up 17-16, with 11:30 left in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Miami gets a FG and goes up 19-17 with 7:14 left in the game, Dallas better win this fucking game. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Cone on Maimi beat the Cowgirls!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Cone on Maimi beat the Cowgirls!

Final: Cowboys 20 Miami 19.. yeehaw!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Ravens up 6-3, 3rd quarter just starting. Baltimore's defense is murder.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 am

Suh is another Haynesworth.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 am

captainanddew wrote:detroit isn't consistent. Pack pull away in the second half. Dallas fights off a Miami team that plays hard. Can't wait. Egg nog and alcohol for me!!!!!

Wow, my pre-game predictions came true. The Pack pulled away in the 2nd half and Dallas was in a dog fight with a tough Miami team.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:10 pm

captain excellent vision.suh is a overated piece of shit.hes no bob lilly or big daddy lipscomb or buck bucannon or ed two tall jones alan page who used to deliver havoc to the oposition on every play and clean rough havoc.
nor other defensive front four greats like gino marchetti the first guy i ever saw to be constantly triple teamed or a decon jones a merlon olsen or mike stranahan mean joe greene a willie davis or a reggie white.a carl eller. lyle alzado .suh is a overated piece of crap who tackes no body.hell hes not even a jehro pugh.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm

dmar5143 wrote:captain excellent vision.suh is a overated piece of shit.hes no bob lilly or big daddy lipscomb or buck bucannon or ed two tall jones alan page who used to deliver havoc to the oposition on every play and clean rough havoc.
nor other defensive front four greats like gino marchetti the first guy i ever saw to be constantly triple teamed or a decon jones a merlon olsen or mike stranahan mean joe greene a willie davis or a reggie white.a carl eller. lyle alzado .suh is a overated piece of crap who tackes no body.hell hes not even a jehro pugh.

one thing is definitely true about Suh; HE IS A MENTAL MIDGET.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Well I was 2-1. That's what I get going for the underdog in Detoilet

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down