The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring on Tim Tebag Denver

+6
Diego408
Gumby
dmar5143
Soonermark890
Tobe
GrantZilla
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bring on Tim Tebag Denver Empty Bring on Tim Tebag Denver

Post  GrantZilla Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 am

Let's see how "The Chosen One" does against the big boys.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Bring on Tim Tebag Denver Empty Re: Bring on Tim Tebag Denver

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 am

Over/Under on how many games he lasts?

I'll give him no more than 3 - after Miami they get Detroit and then the Raiders. If he doesn't get hurt he'll get benched. Kid is NOT an NFL quarterback. Give Brady Quinn a shot - at least he has an arm.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 am

Tobe wrote:Over/Under on how many games he lasts?

I'll give him no more than 3 - after Miami they get Detroit and then the Raiders. If he doesn't get hurt he'll get benched. Kid is NOT an NFL quarterback. Give Brady Quinn a shot - at least he has an arm.
+1000
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 am

question.can they turn this kid into a tight end.or a third down and short runing back type of guy..is it possible.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 am

dmar5143 wrote:question.can they turn this kid into a tight end.or a third down and short runing back type of guy..is it possible.

I always thought that was the only way Tebow would make it in the NFL. He has good size and is athletic, so I could see him used as a back or TE.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Tobe wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:question.can they turn this kid into a tight end.or a third down and short runing back type of guy..is it possible.

I always thought that was the only way Tebow would make it in the NFL. He has good size and is athletic, so I could see him used as a back or TE.
But why? For the name because there are other guys who could do that job better for less money.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Tobe wrote:

But why? For the name because there are other guys who could do that job better for less money.

Good point - it would have to be about the name, but unless he's a QB he loses a lot of that glamour.

Still, until I see otherwise I'm saying Tebow doesn't have the arm strength, fast enough release or delivery motion to play QB in the NFL - he'll get eaten alive by secondaries unless they go to a full on option offence (in which case he'll get hit every down and won't last).
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Tobe wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Tobe wrote:

Good point - it would have to be about the name, but unless he's a QB he loses a lot of that glamour.

Still, until I see otherwise I'm saying Tebow doesn't have the arm strength, fast enough release or delivery motion to play QB in the NFL - he'll get eaten alive by secondaries unless they go to a full on option offence (in which case he'll get hit every down and won't last).
I agree he is not an NFL QB and the only reason he is even getting a start is because of his college days.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:19 pm

I borderline hate Tebow but too many people are overlooking his leadership impact. People focus on his individual skills but if he gets guys to rally around him like at Florida he can make the team better. Not just on offense either. I'm actually on the Tebow will prove people wrong side of the fence.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Gumby wrote:I borderline hate Tebow but too many people are overlooking his leadership impact. People focus on his individual skills but if he gets guys to rally around him like at Florida he can make the team better. Not just on offense either. I'm actually on the Tebow will prove people wrong side of the fence.

I'll grant you he does have leadership ability; I'm just questioning his ability to play QB at this level.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Outside his horrible wind-up and release he throws the ball with so little power it hangs in the air like it's filled with helium. Secondaries will be picking him off everytime he tries to throw more than 7 yards down field.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Tebow will win games.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 am

The fifth movie in the Die Hard series — to be called A Good Day to Die Hard — will begin filming in January with Bruce Willis in the lead, maybe for the final time.

The movie’s story line will be significant because its aim is to pass on the successful franchise to a younger actor, who will play action hero John McClane’s son.

And among the names being floated to play Willis’ son is Denver Broncos quarterback and former Florida Gator Tim Tebow.

The topic of Tebow came up Wednesday when Tom Rothman, co-chairman and CEO of Fox Filmed Entertainment announced the new film project exclusively on Wednesday on the syndicated sports show The Jim Rome Show, known as The Jungle.

“What do you think of Tebow in the lead?’’ Rothman asked Rome and the listening audience. Rome did not give Tebow a thumbs up.

“He might be too nice,” Rome said, referring to Tebow’s wholesome reputation. “But no one would work harder to make it work.” Rothmans says, regardless, he expects many young Hollywood actors to audition for the part. "We have to find just the right guy.''

http://tinyurl.com/43fgvzx

Bring on Tim Tebag Denver John-mctebow-movie-poster1
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:07 am

Tobe wrote:Over/Under on how many games he lasts?

That ain't gonna happen until Tebow fails, Denver has too much money invested in him.

Last edited by Ring on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:15 am

Isn't Tebow only playing Pro Football just long enough to fund a Christian Mission in the Phillipines? I believe this hollyroller loves Jesus more then he does the NFL, in 5 years Tebow will be done with Pro FB.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Tobe wrote:
Gumby wrote:I borderline hate Tebow but too many people are overlooking his leadership impact. People focus on his individual skills but if he gets guys to rally around him like at Florida he can make the team better. Not just on offense either. I'm actually on the Tebow will prove people wrong side of the fence.

I'll grant you he does have leadership ability; I'm just questioning his ability to play QB at this level.

you don't follow a guy who can't get you pts consistently.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:04 am

Well u asked for it Very Happy
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:37 am

SlickMoney wrote:Well u asked for it Very Happy

He didn't do shit. Chokeland blew the game. 15 fucking penalties for 130 yards. Leading NFL in penalties, with 84.

Right now, Callahan was right when he called the Raiders the "Dumbest team in America."

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Tebow and Willis fucked the Raiders Defense

That was awful

Trampled them, Palmer sure didnt help trying to force the ball to TJ Huaxcsuiasdhuifhjfjabf and Moore
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Peter King Tweet

Carson Palmer: 20 possessions, 10 punts, 6 picks, 3 TDs, 1 FG.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Cant believe I miss Jason Campbell....
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:06 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Peter King Tweet

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Hey Now!

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com/t5337-raiders-got-raped
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Well u asked for it Very Happy

He didn't do shit. Chokeland blew the game. 15 fucking penalties for 130 yards. Leading NFL in penalties, with 84.

Right now, Callahan was right when he called the Raiders the "Dumbest team in America."

He rushed more than the whole Raider team and had 2 passing TD's with no interceptions. He did what he had to do.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Peter King Tweet

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

It was his first start. He's the first Raiders QB to throw for 3 TDs in a game since Gannon was behind center.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm

And

Palmer also joins Lamonica, Stabler, Pastorini, Wilson, Schroeder and Collins as only @Raiders QBs to throw 3-plus INTS in consecutive games

Dude, the trade is looking awful right now. Hopefully things turn around
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:40 pm

gomez1012 wrote:And

Palmer also joins Lamonica, Stabler, Pastorini, Wilson, Schroeder and Collins as only @Raiders QBs to throw 3-plus INTS in consecutive games

Dude, the trade is looking awful right now. Hopefully things turn around

Again, new QB to the orginization working a new system and new recievers. Add on he had taken zero snaps until the Raiders picked him up.

I was actually impressed that he did as well as he did in his first start of the season. He didn't lose the game, the defense did.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next