The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL LETS ALL LOL AT SLICKS DUMBASS

4 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL LETS ALL LOL AT SLICKS DUMBASS Empty OFFICIAL LETS ALL LOL AT SLICKS DUMBASS

Post  Rum Capital Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:24 pm

feel free to move this to the off topic but..LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RAAIIIDDDDEERRRRSSSSSS

DUMBASS
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL LETS ALL LOL AT SLICKS DUMBASS Empty Re: OFFICIAL LETS ALL LOL AT SLICKS DUMBASS

Post  Rum Capital Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

can anybody please fill me in on what happened to slick?
fucking guy was the ultimate hater on this or the espn board.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL LETS ALL LOL AT SLICKS DUMBASS Empty Re: OFFICIAL LETS ALL LOL AT SLICKS DUMBASS

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm

nothing really, a mod or two got mad over some random post he made and they banned him

Raiders ran the Jets over!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 pm

gomez1012 wrote:nothing really, a mod or two got mad over some random post he made and they banned him

Raiders ran the Jets over!
+1 i work with nothing but jets and pats fans so i'd be really nice if they can somehow pull the upset on sunday.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 pm

yea great win

McFadden is a BEAST!!

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Yea y'all beat us. Cromartie is a fuck up. Our defense has played like shit all year and our offense is way too inconsistent. I've been eating crow all week along with suffering from pneumonia and a 102 degree
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Yea y'all beat us. Cromartie is a fuck up. Our defense has played like shit all year and our offense is way too inconsistent. I've been eating crow all week along with suffering from pneumonia and a 102 degree temperature.

Btw, had i made a thread like this i would've been banned.

Hope you feel better and welcome back.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down