The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ufos real or not real

+5
CervezaExtra
gomez1012
freakzilla
Tobe
Rum Capital
9 posters

Go down

ufos real or not real Empty ufos real or not real

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 am

what say you?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

ufos real or not real Empty Re: ufos real or not real

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:03 am

Not real, however I do believe there is life out there. The question is how advanced is that species.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:10 am

98% of UFO sightings are explainable, even if people aren't privy to that explaination (e.g. in the 60s there were tons of reports that were actually people seeing U2 spy planes).

Still, I think there is something to the 1-2% that can't be explained. And I think it's arrogant as hell to say we're the only intelligent life in the universe, the math just doesn't support that.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 am

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. That means it could be anything that you can't identify and not necessarily Alien. Yes UFO's are real but there is no Aliens.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 am

freakzilla wrote:UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. That means it could be anything that you can't identify and not necessarily Alien. Yes UFO's are real but there is no Aliens.

Are you really going to tell me out of the billions of planets and galaxies out there we are the only species in the whole universe ?

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 am

Yes.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 am

freakzilla wrote:Yes.

It's just not possible, there is life out there in the form of organisms and bacteria.

The moon Titan around Saturn could likely be harboring life as we speak.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:47 am

Life or Aliens? I said there are no Aliens. There could be fungi, maybe even plants (though I doubt) but no Aliens.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Real
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 pm

ok i'm a christian but i also feel that ufo's and religion are connected call me crazy i guess but watch this and please somebody makes sense of this i mean there's no other explanation and btw just last week they found evidence that there's was an ocean or water in mars it was on cnn
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Did you catch that documentary on regular show times? Or did you find that just now?
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:57 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:Did you catch that documentary on regular show times? Or did you find that just now?
i just started watching the show but i'm almost all caught up and this stuff its just insane. i mean there's a lot of dumb stuff but there's also somethings that make you really think. That place in peru where it looks like a landing strip and the entire mountain was cut off is crazy. there's absolutely no way man had the tools to do that in those days.
i saw one last night where they found that civilizations began LLLOOONNNNG before the paleolithic period. they found an ancient temple under water near japan and it has a head similar to the sphinx. i also read the book behold a pale horse by william cooper and its all just too creepy.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:Did you catch that documentary on regular show times? Or did you find that just now?
i just started watching the show but i'm almost all caught up and this stuff its just insane. i mean there's a lot of dumb stuff but there's also somethings that make you really think. That place in peru where it looks like a landing strip and the entire mountain was cut off is crazy. there's absolutely no way man had the tools to do that in those days.
i saw one last night where they found that civilizations began LLLOOONNNNG before the paleolithic period. they found an ancient temple under water near japan and it has a head similar to the sphinx. i also read the book behold a pale horse by william cooper and its all just too creepy.

Very interesting! What is the book based on?
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Very interesting! What is the book based on?
all sorts of consipiracy stuff. cooper use to be in the armed forces and had access to classified stuff. he puts what he claims to be "classified" files on the book. but he says that he once was on a carrier and was on post and suddenly he saw the water open up a spaceship came out of the water. what's odd is that anccient aliens also played an episode about this. william cooper was ran off the road TWICE and claims he was warned by the suits then he was killed.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Hell yes
ufos real or not real 4003993
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Hell yes
ufos real or not real 4003993
ufos real or not real 1325929241_8595f259e0
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 pm

is a pig's pussy pork?

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 pm

During a bonfire earlier this year, me and my boy in the middle of the night saw two beaming lights in the high skies, it was just a flash like a spacecraft was jetting off (went by quick like a blink of a eye and then it was gone). Had he not seen it too, I would have thought my eyes were decieved me. My only explenation is it must have been a UFO. I believe, but Im not wasting my breath claiming to everyone that theyre real.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Diego408 wrote:During a bonfire earlier this year, me and my boy in the middle of the night saw two beaming lights in the high skies, it was just a flash like a spacecraft was jetting off (went by quick like a blink of a eye and then it was gone). Had he not seen it too, I would have thought my eyes were decieved me. My only explenation is it must have been a UFO. I believe, but Im not wasting my breath claiming to everyone that theyre real.
idk what's crazier the fact that ufo's could be real or that you just wrote that it was just you and another guy roasting some smores ............vato broke back desert??
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Diego408 wrote:During a bonfire earlier this year, me and my boy in the middle of the night saw two beaming lights in the high skies, it was just a flash like a spacecraft was jetting off (went by quick like a blink of a eye and then it was gone). Had he not seen it too, I would have thought my eyes were decieved me. My only explenation is it must have been a UFO. I believe, but Im not wasting my breath claiming to everyone that theyre real.
idk what's crazier the fact that ufo's could be real or that you just wrote that it was just you and another guy roasting some smores ............vato broke back desert??
I wasnt roasting smores byatch lol and its was a no homo thing haha
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
I wasnt roasting smores byatch lol and its was a no homo thing haha

lol
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down