The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Finals

+3
freakzilla
UBeeg9cats
captainanddew
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NBA Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA Finals

Post  freakzilla Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

He's an arrogant prick. After the loss yesterday he was asked if the fans wanting him to lose bothered him and he said no because it will give them joy for a short while then they have to go back to reality and their lives with all their problems while he lives his good life.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 am

freakzilla wrote:He's an arrogant prick. After the loss yesterday he was asked if the fans wanting him to lose bothered him and he said no because it will give them joy for a short while then they have to go back to reality and their lives with all their problems while he lives his good life.
+1

there is no debate that he isnt good because he is. it really has nothing to do with his game in particular. like i said, these other players back it up at least while lebron is such a tool and never backs anything up. he doesnt have a likable personality like howard even though howard leads the NBA in techs. i didnt like him since his cleveland days because of his attitude. then he makes a huge deal about his "decision" which nobody in the history of the NBA has ever made that big of a deal about it, and then says he is creating a dynasty and tries to act all tough. he also always taunts fans unlike most players.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:18 pm

powerpuncher wrote:dont believe for a second that the miami big 3 actually thought that they would end up making less money. big NBA stars make way more money off of endorsements than they do with their salary. because of what they did, i guarantee they are making more money than before because of their popularity (whether its good or bad). lebron also doesnt have heart but acts like a punk. for example, i hate kobe even more than lebron but at least kobe backs it up and works hard for it. lebron comes off as someone who uses his athletic gift to get by and hopefully win without having to work as hard. and dont compare lebron to a guy like duncan. duncan is a very well respected man and a good guy who has put in his time in college and the NBA to get where he is at. lebron again just used talent and wanted to join his friends so he left cleveland to be with his friends. and most of all, i just hate his attitude. he just sounds like an idiot and says really stupid things. neither duncan nor dirk are at all like lebron so dont compare them.

If you don't think Lebron's worked his ass of you're insane. I was on the Heat bandwagon for a year because I agreed with what Lebron did and they were insanely fun to watch (never seen a team play defense like that). I think anyone who would turn down the chance to work with their best friends in a job and city they loved because other people didn't want them to is crazy. I don't like his personality but he's fun to watch and the best player in the league.

Dirk earned his though. This was a great year and I think next year will be good too.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2