The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chavez jr call out sergio martinez lol

+3
GrantZilla
flapanther2001
Rum Capital
7 posters

Go down

chavez jr call out sergio martinez lol Empty chavez jr call out sergio martinez lol

Post  Rum Capital Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 pm

http://www.elnuevodia.com/chavezjr.quierepelearantesergiomartinez-874514.html
sorry guys its in spanish
btw freddy says he wants the fight to happen by year's end
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

chavez jr call out sergio martinez lol Empty Re: chavez jr call out sergio martinez lol

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Martinez would decimate Chavez to the point where he'd be charged with war crimes.

Back to top Go down

chavez jr call out sergio martinez lol Empty Re: chavez jr call out sergio martinez lol

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 pm

You sure he didn't say Sergio "Mora"?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:You sure he didn't say Sergio "Mora"?

Even Mora would be too much for Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Ali wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:You sure he didn't say Sergio "Mora"?

Even Mora would be too much for Jr.
True dat.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm

freddie STFU.PLEASE.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm

This is a disgusting ploy to use Martinez's name to get attention and some desperate cred for Bum Jr.

Bum Jr might want to fight Martienz, but The Roach sure and hell knows he'd get destroyed against him. Yet The Roach is just letting him call out Martienz to get attention.

I gurantee you, if Bum Jr wins WBC belt, WBC will keep Martinez away from Bum Jr even though WBC said he can fight the winner.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ you mean he's pulling a Haye?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 am

Canvas wrote:^ ^ ^ ^ you mean he's pulling a Haye?

I dunno. See, with Haye, he himself does not want any part of the Klits. I think Chavez Jr is so delusional with all the ass lickers around him, he probably does think he can beat Martinez.

But The Roach knows better. No way in fuck he's going to let him fight Martinez. And neither is Arum.

But got no prob with him calling Martinez out to give the kid cred. But I gurantee if Bum JR get's WBC belt and Martinez cashes in on fighting the winner of that fight, some bullshit will happen by Arum to keep it from happening. He'll claim Martienz is pricing himself out, or some shit. He did same shit when Martinez was calling Cotto out.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 am

Canvas wrote:^ ^ ^ ^ you mean he's pulling a Haye?

Actually it's more of a Frank Warren move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 am

Hey we all know he will get KTFO by Sergio but at least he is calling the guy out. I will be impressed if he really does fight him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 am

This is comical, here's what Roach had to say:

Freddie Roach: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Would Beat Sergio Martinez

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2011/01/28/freddie-roach-julio-cesar-chavez-jr-would-beat-sergio-martinez/

If Freddie really believes that, his Parkinson's disease must be fucking with his head, Julio Jr., would get absolutely annihilated by Martinez.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Martinez should make the fight. It'll be big money for a stay busy.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Ring wrote:This is comical, here's what Roach had to say:

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2011/01/28/freddie-roach-julio-cesar-chavez-jr-would-beat-sergio-martinez/

If Freddie really believes that, his Parkinson's disease must be fucking with his head, Julio Jr., would get absolutely annihilated by Martinez.
While I agree its hard to doubt Roach. The guy has been right a lot.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:20 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Martinez should make the fight. It'll be big money for a stay busy.

+1

Go to Mexico and smash him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

True, Freddie has been right a lot, but he'd have to be a miracle worker to get Julio Jr. ready for a guy like Martinez in Sept. of 2011, like everyone is saying, Roach is just talking out his ass, and has no intention of putting JCC Jr. up against Sergio.

Last edited by Ring on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

True, Freddie has been right a lot, but he'd have to be a miracle worker to Julio Jr. ready for a guy like Martinez in Sept. of 2011, like everyone is saying, Roach is just talking out his ass, and has no intention of putting JCC Jr. up against Sergio.
I would freak out if Jr won. It would be the biggest upset ever. And no one would ever doubt a thing Roach says again.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 pm

chavez aint fighting no legitimate champion. chavez jr is what nearly 50 pro fights and still fighting the lyells of the world. he is a one dimensional fighter and he sucks. i mean jesus he really sucks. he is a cure for insomnia and his career is a joke. he gets too much attention on here from such knowledgable fans of the sport. I think the Boxing Palace should do a complete Chavez Jr blackout. who's with me???

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 pm

I don't know what you guys expect Freddie to say. He's not gonna say Jr. can't handle Martinez and he can't say he's not ready. Not after 50 pro fights.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:I don't know what you guys expect Freddie to say. He's not gonna say Jr. can't handle Martinez and he can't say he's not ready. Not after 50 pro fights.

exactimondo. not when he is gettin so much $$$$ from him

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down