The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martinez vs Dzinziruk ticket prices

2 posters

Go down

Martinez vs Dzinziruk ticket prices Empty Martinez vs Dzinziruk ticket prices

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm

@danrafaelespn Tix for Martinez-Dzinziruk went on sale yesterday. Prices: $450, $250, $125, $75, $50. Ticketmaster, Foxwoods box office or their websites.

I think I read Hardcore was planning to go to this so that's why I've put them up.

Back to top Go down

Martinez vs Dzinziruk ticket prices Empty Re: Martinez vs Dzinziruk ticket prices

Post  Rum Capital Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 pm

softcore you going??? let me know i plan on buying my tickets next week fuck that cotto fight
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Martinez vs Dzinziruk ticket prices Empty Re: Martinez vs Dzinziruk ticket prices

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Rum Capital wrote:softcore you going??? let me know i plan on buying my tickets next week fuck that cotto fight

I have to see if my wife wants to go. We'd both have to get off of work. I'd like to go she's never been to Foxwoods or Connecticut. None of my broke ass friends will even entertain the idea of going.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm

decent prices ..enjoy guys

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:softcore you going??? let me know i plan on buying my tickets next week fuck that cotto fight

I have to see if my wife wants to go. We'd both have to get off of work. I'd like to go she's never been to Foxwoods or Connecticut. None of my broke ass friends will even entertain the idea of going.
yeah i could only get so far 2 of my friedns to go everybody else is talking shit about us because we are not going to watch the cotto-mayorga circus with them. i swear if i have to i'll go by myself or i'll take my 11 year old son to his first boxing match lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

@Rum. That's great. Take your son. Should be fun. He'll remember that for a long time.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down