The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergio Martinez vs Sergei Dzinziruk weights

2 posters

Go down

Sergio Martinez vs Sergei Dzinziruk weights Empty Sergio Martinez vs Sergei Dzinziruk weights

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Sergio Martinez 158.8lb's vs Sergei Dzinziruk 158.8lb's

Andy Lee 162.6lb's vs Craig McEwan 161.4lb's

March 12
At Mashantucket, Conn. (HBO):
Sergio Martinez vs. Sergei Dzinziruk, 12 rounds, for Martinez's Ring middleweight title; Andy Lee vs. Craig McEwan, 10 rounds, middleweights

http://www.boxingscene.com/weights-sergio-martinez-1588-sergiy-dziznurik-1588--36892

Back to top Go down

Sergio Martinez vs Sergei Dzinziruk weights Empty Re: Sergio Martinez vs Sergei Dzinziruk weights

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 pm

only thing that concerns me for Martinez is Cyclops isn't going to be in his corner. This is the type of fight where in fight adjustments could be big.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Sergio Martinez vs Sergei Dzinziruk weights Empty Re: Sergio Martinez vs Sergei Dzinziruk weights

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

captainanddew wrote:only thing that concerns me for Martinez is Cyclops isn't going to be in his corner. This is the type of fight where in fight adjustments could be big.

Cyclops brother is there and guess what....... he's wearing shades Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:06 am

Just looking at Dzinziruk's weigh in pics, it's hard to imagine how he managed to win 37 fights. I believe Martinez starches this dude within 8 rounds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:09 am

Ring wrote:

Just looking at Dzinziruk's weigh in pics, it's hard to imagine how he managed to win 37 fights. I believe Martinez starches this dude within 8 rounds.

he looks like a 10 year old Wlad hahaha

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 am

Ring wrote:

I've only seen him 3 times but he can box. Of course, Martinez has athletic ability that surpasses anyone he has faced.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 am

i think at times ill take the physical stats with a grain of salt...martinez in one photo looks a good 4 n half inches shorter and in another a good 3 plus inches but yet according to boxing rec has a 8 inch reach advantage.
ring yes the guy looks like hes undernurished but appearances are realy nothing.arguello who ive seen a few times in person sideways looks as thick as a sheet of paper.he made a young sinatra look like mr america lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i think at times ill take the physical stats with a grain of salt...martinez in one photo looks a good 4 n half inches shorter and in another a good 3 plus inches but yet according to boxing rec has a 8 inch reach advantage.
ring yes the guy looks like hes undernurished but appearances are realy nothing.arguello who ive seen a few times in person sideways looks as thick as a sheet of paper.he made a young sinatra look like mr america lol.

don't be making fun of my boy, Frank. He was the man. Just ask Ava Gardner.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i think at times ill take the physical stats with a grain of salt...martinez in one photo looks a good 4 n half inches shorter and in another a good 3 plus inches but yet according to boxing rec has a 8 inch reach advantage.

True dmar, appearances can be deceiving, but although Arguello was thin, he was all muscle, and had serious power.

Just saying Dzinziruk doesn't look like he could crush a grape or do more then about 10 push-ups, and unlike Arguello he doesn't have power. Martinez is a fucking beast right now, I don't see Dzinziruk staying upright for more then about 8 rounds, if that. pirat We find out tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Ring wrote:

Remember how alot of us thought Martinez looked like an old man in the weigh-in pictures for the Williams rematch ?

Appearances can be deceiving.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Ali wrote:
Ring wrote:

Remember how alot of us thought Martinez looked like an old man in the weigh-in pictures for the Williams rematch ?

very true. But he looks old in alot of pictures because that man appears to have lived in the sun and thus his face looks leathery like someone of 50.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:50 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ring wrote:

very true. But he looks old in alot of pictures because that man appears to have lived in the sun and thus his face looks leathery like someone of 50.

Laughing

Well he does choose to live in sunny places like Barcelona.

BTW, If you've never been there I suggest you save up immediately !! Barcelona is a gorgeous city, fantastic weather and rich culture.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down