The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to let you know

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just to let you know - Page 3 Empty Re: Just to let you know

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 am

You know you're married when you can launch stinky farts in your wife's direction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 am

Ali wrote:You know you're married when you can launch stinky farts in your wife's direction.
Or hold their heads under the covers as you let one go. Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 am

well the devil is starting to get his due.thats good for that forums posters especialy the mma side.ill stay put here.i agree with what tobe said but the whole forum there is not going to put him on a foes list so therefore yes if he disrupts a topic and he will a person may not read what he said but they can certainly read posts by others reacting to what he said and that takes away the flow of that topic..ill stay here for this forum is off to a great start..bird ali os sooner and other good posters most certainly can come here also and stay there too thus contributing to both forums if they wish.these are my thoughts only but i think this is the place for me..

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 pm

dmar5143 wrote:well the devil is starting to get his due.thats good for that forums posters especialy the mma side.ill stay put here.i agree with what tobe said but the whole forum there is not going to put him on a foes list so therefore yes if he disrupts a topic and he will a person may not read what he said but they can certainly read posts by others reacting to what he said and that takes away the flow of that topic..ill stay here for this forum is off to a great start..bird ali os sooner and other good posters most certainly can come here also and stay there too thus contributing to both forums if they wish.these are my thoughts only but i think this is the place for me..
I like having both forums myself. I like to talk to the MMA guys on that forum and talk in the sports section with everyone. Then I myself like having a boxing forum that is bull shit free. So I am torn.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:well the devil is starting to get his due.thats good for that forums posters especialy the mma side.ill stay put here.i agree with what tobe said but the whole forum there is not going to put him on a foes list so therefore yes if he disrupts a topic and he will a person may not read what he said but they can certainly read posts by others reacting to what he said and that takes away the flow of that topic..ill stay here for this forum is off to a great start..bird ali os sooner and other good posters most certainly can come here also and stay there too thus contributing to both forums if they wish.these are my thoughts only but i think this is the place for me..
I like having both forums myself. I like to talk to the MMA guys on that forum and talk in the sports section with everyone. Then I myself like having a boxing forum that is bull shit free. So I am torn.

Well it isn't like you have to choose one or the other, or really even have to deiced what you want to do right away. Take your time, see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 pm

OUSooner wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Well it isn't like you have to choose one or the other, or really even have to deiced what you want to do right away. Take your time, see what happens.
I really do think that is great advice.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 pm

sooner you can post on both NOT just one if you like...to say your undecided on which one is a huge disappoinjtment to me..this forum was created for more then a wolf reason..let this one grow on a steady pace with quality posters..active ones i might add.2 fine posters who i respect greatly have said yes to being a mod..the forums less then a week old and look at its accomplishments and variety of topics.consintrate on your baby here.that should be a no brainer..several folks can post on both and im more then ok with that..im just not one of them..and im not in favor of running back to ninja as a either or type of choice.do both im ok with but make this your home.your main one.
sooner if the originater of the forum you decide to pack this forum in and thats how it sounds to me unless you can make yourself totaly clear on this but as of now thats how it sounds..im not going to follow if thats the case nor will i seek another place..there is nooo doubt in my mind this forum less then a week old is supieror to ninja.problems may arise but will be nipped in the bud immediately.the other place does not have that track record.
to abandon this forum to jump back to the other excusively is a major mistake.its unforgivenable..thats my thoughts only.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:11 pm

OUSooner wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:Wolf is no longer a moderator at Ninja's, he was removed by Ninja.

So it's up to you if you want to come back or not, I am not going to force you. If you do come back just make sure you put Wolf on your foes list.

I tried that just a few minutes ago and I still couldn't place him on a foes list because he appeared on the admin or moderators list. My guess is he is still a mod somehwere and that prevents us from blocking him...or I'm a technical moron. I was able to block Slick and Krazy.

Hmmm, weird. Maybe you might wait 24 hrs or something. He doesn't currently have any mod ability. This time he should be done for good. He has been removed as mod twice before, but I think this time he is gone for good.

I just tried again, same result, I'll try again tomorrow. Til then, no decision to be made in my view.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:24 pm

dmar5143 wrote:sooner you can post on both NOT just one if you like...to say your undecided on which one is a huge disappoinjtment to me..this forum was created for more then a wolf reason..let this one grow on a steady pace with quality posters..active ones i might add.2 fine posters who i respect greatly have said yes to being a mod..the forums less then a week old and look at its accomplishments and variety of topics.consintrate on your baby here.that should be a no brainer..several folks can post on both and im more then ok with that..im just not one of them..and im not in favor of running back to ninja as a either or type of choice.do both im ok with but make this your home.your main one.
sooner if the originater of the forum you decide to pack this forum in and thats how it sounds to me unless you can make yourself totaly clear on this but as of now thats how it sounds..im not going to follow if thats the case nor will i seek another place..there is nooo doubt in my mind this forum less then a week old is supieror to ninja.problems may arise but will be nipped in the bud immediately.the other place does not have that track record.
to abandon this forum to jump back to the other excusively is a major mistake.its unforgivenable..thats my thoughts only.
No I am undecided if I am going to continue to post at ninja's. As long as you guys are here I am never leaving this place. Very Happy Did I write that wrong?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum