The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to let you know

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just to let you know Empty Just to let you know

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 am

First let me apologize for my reaction the other day, it was just a big shock to come back to all that mess, I was angry about what happened and by your actions. However I understand your decisions and respect them.

I have contacted both administrators about last weeks situation and Mr Wolf, I will do everything I can to resolve the situation and won't allow the boxing section to deteriorate.

If you really want to help and support me then please contact the admins and express your feelings on why you departed. The more people that complain about Wolf the sooner they'll get the picture.

Please don't feel the need to stay away from the boxing section at Ninja's, it's still up and running and I will police it whenever I am online.

I respect alot of you guys and appreciate your vast knowledge of the sport, please don't force me to move to another forum as I already feel settled at Ninja'sPlace.

BTW funny how BoxLawyer appears just as some of you decide to move, weird how things turn out.

Nov 13th will be a great day for David Haye and Antonio Margarito.

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know Empty Re: Just to let you know

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 am

ali thank you for coming to reason and understanding..darn i didnt realize haye is fighting the same day as the pac fight..thats going to be a busy interesting day for us boxing fans...i gather you are rooting for margo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 am

Nobody is forcing you to move Ali. You are as I said several times very welcome here. You could very easily post at both sites.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:28 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Nobody is forcing you to move Ali. You are as I said several times very welcome here. You could very easily post at both sites.

I could but I don't want to particularly post in two forums simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:47 am

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Nobody is forcing you to move Ali. You are as I said several times very welcome here. You could very easily post at both sites.

I could but I don't want to particularly post in two forums simultaneously.
I understand.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 am

Aw my signature isn't appearing Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:49 am

Ali wrote:Aw my signature isn't appearing Sad
HMMMM wonder why? Let me find out.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:Aw my signature isn't appearing Sad
HMMMM wonder why? Let me find out.
I had the sigs turned off. Now try.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 am

David Haye is the ATG heavyweight.

Yes it works Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:00 am

Ali wrote:David Haye is the ATG heavyweight.

Yes it works Very Happy
OK good but why cant I see it?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:02 am

Not sure, it's a gif of Usian Bolt.

BTW why is there a huge gap from the different options at the top to the threads in section ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 am

Ali wrote:Not sure, it's a gif of Usian Bolt.

BTW why is there a huge gap from the different options at the top to the threads in section ?
OK now I see it. What gap?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:Not sure, it's a gif of Usian Bolt.

OK now I see it. What gap?
HMM I dont know.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 am

From where it says boxing in big bold black letters there is this huge gap, you have to scroll down to see the first couple topics.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 am

Ali wrote:From where it says boxing in big bold black letters there is this huge gap, you have to scroll down to see the first couple topics.
I really have no idea why it looks like that. It didnt look like that on my home computer.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:18 am

It's early days, you've only just created the place so there's bound to be a few bugs to fix.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:59 am

Ali wrote:It's early days, you've only just created the place so there's bound to be a few bugs to fix.
Yeah I will try and figure it out when I get home today.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:18 am

Ali wrote:First let me apologize for my reaction the other day, it was just a big shock to come back to all that mess, I was angry about what happened and by your actions. However I understand your decisions and respect them.

I have contacted both administrators about last weeks situation and Mr Wolf, I will do everything I can to resolve the situation and won't allow the boxing section to deteriorate.

If you really want to help and support me then please contact the admins and express your feelings on why you departed. The more people that complain about Wolf the sooner they'll get the picture.

Please don't feel the need to stay away from the boxing section at Ninja's, it's still up and running and I will police it whenever I am online.

I respect alot of you guys and appreciate your vast knowledge of the sport, please don't force me to move to another forum as I already feel settled at Ninja'sPlace.

BTW funny how BoxLawyer appears just as some of you decide to move, weird how things turn out.

I'm glad that you've come to recognize that the problem at Ninjas was almost entirely caused by Wolf, and not by the folks who opted to leave or come here.

Not to sound negative Ali, but unless Wolf is removed as a 'mod' at Ninjas that forum will always have issues, and that ain't likely to happen anytime soon.

BTW, I feel quite sure Admin at Ninjas already knows what ME and others who left the boxing forum think about Wolf, fact is, they don't care, good luck with trying to change their minds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 am

sooner everything looks fine to me on my computer.dont worry about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 am

dmar5143 wrote:sooner everything looks fine to me on my computer.dont worry about it.
Maybe its my computer at work. It gave me an error when I logged on.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Maybe it's my screen settings but there is certainly a huge gap in between the title bit and the threads.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Ali wrote:First let me apologize for my reaction the other day, it was just a big shock to come back to all that mess, I was angry about what happened and by your actions. However I understand your decisions and respect them.

I was about to come back before I read this. (smile). Just joking, Ali. Don't worry. As long as we continue the dialogue, we'll work something out.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks for your thoughts. You really have nothing for which to apologize. I can understand you feeling betrayed. For me? There was nothing sudden about my departure. I'd been getting angry there for awhile and I simply don't like the way I act or enjoy myself when I'm angry.

If I can figure out how to contact the admins, I'll go tell them about my feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Just throwing in my 2 cents here. Being a member of the original group that left ESPN MMA section to come over to Ninjas, I know how those guys are. Especially the mods and Admins.
As far as Wolf goes, I'm sorry but the biggest draw back from Ninjas Place is Wolfy is there to stay, and seemingly nothing can be done about it.
I had hope when we elected Golbez as the co-admin but even then, Wolf may be more in check now(hard to believe) but he isn't going anywhere. If the core group of original members can't do anything about it, I doubt anyone can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Ali,

I logged in a complaint at what I hope was the right place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum