The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to let you know

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just to let you know - Page 2 Empty Re: Just to let you know

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Ali,

I logged in a complaint at what I hope was the right place.

The only place IMO to log a complaint is to. Golbez. He is the more active and reasonable of the mods. Also he is more objective when it comes to Wolf. Not only is Ninja practically inactive, he seems to have a soft spot for Wolf. He did remove his mod status once in the past but for a very very short time. Golbez is the man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 pm

OUSooner wrote:Just throwing in my 2 cents here. Being a member of the original group that left ESPN MMA section to come over to Ninjas, I know how those guys are. Especially the mods and Admins.
As far as Wolf goes, I'm sorry but the biggest draw back from Ninjas Place is Wolfy is there to stay, and seemingly nothing can be done about it.
I had hope when we elected Golbez as the co-admin but even then, Wolf may be more in check now(hard to believe) but he isn't going anywhere. If the core group of original members can't do anything about it, I doubt anyone can.

OUSooner, the problem is with Wolfie (the biggest troll/asshole on the forum) being a "mod", if this retard could be put on the ignore/foes list, he'd be neutered, and as far as i'm concerned the problem would be solved.

BTW, i've got no issues with you or any of the other MMA guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Believe me man I know this, we have been fighting that battle for some time now. We even took a vote, 1 vote was for everyone to participate, the other was a private vote by mods only. He lost both votes by atleast 2:1. But that still did nothing. I have had said before I left Ninja's Place for a short time with Wolf being a big reason why, other members have done the same thing.
I wish I had a better answer for why we can't remove that guy as mod, besides Ninja just likes his overall activity and he is a knowledgeable MMA poster. But still the scum of the board.
I completely understand your guys feelings. No hard feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:27 pm

OUSooner wrote:Believe me man I know this, we have been fighting that battle for some time now. We even took a vote, 1 vote was for everyone to participate, the other was a private vote by mods only. He lost both votes by atleast 2:1. But that still did nothing. I have had said before I left Ninja's Place for a short time with Wolf being a big reason why, other members have done the same thing.
I wish I had a better answer for why we can't remove that guy as mod, besides Ninja just likes his overall activity and he is a knowledgeable MMA poster. But still the scum of the board.
I completely understand your guys feelings. No hard feelings.

Thanks for the info OUSooner, good to know that Wolfie wasn't just a problem for the NP boxing forum, and that other Ninjas members have left the forum because of this retard.

Perhaps Ninjas Admin will reconsider and remove this assclown from being a "mod" there, his overall activity and knowledge as MMA poster at Ninjas, doesn't compensate for the damage he does to the forum as a troll. I also believe that if something isn't done about him being a "mod" there, Wolfie is pretty close to effectively shutting that entire forum down.

BTW, OU, if we can't get this problem resolved or whatever, you MMA guys are welcome to post here, i'm sure mark and the rest of the guys wouldn't mind it at all.

P.S. hook 'um horns.. haha..

Last edited by Ring on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 pm

i would have stayed but since so many people left i just followed. haha
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeah I'm with you guys 100% on Wolf. I pressed that issue hard for a long time. At one point that board almost lost 3 of the top 5 active posters because of the moron. But overall I just enjoy the other people and do my best to deal with the moron.
Now what really sucks is Wolfy kind of knows how to "play the game" with the mods. He causes hell but both Ninja and Golbez think free speech is more important then quality of the board. Those aren't their words, but that is just what I get out of it.
I honestly don't see a way he will get his mod status permanently removed. No offense but if some of the key original members can't do anything about it, I doubt this real. Just being honest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm

OUSooner wrote:Yeah I'm with you guys 100% on Wolf. I pressed that issue hard for a long time. At one point that board almost lost 3 of the top 5 active posters because of the moron. But overall I just enjoy the other people and do my best to deal with the moron.
Now what really sucks is Wolfy kind of knows how to "play the game" with the mods. He causes hell but both Ninja and Golbez think free speech is more important then quality of the board. Those aren't their words, but that is just what I get out of it.I honestly don't see a way he will get his mod status permanently removed. No offense but if some of the key original members can't do anything about it, I doubt this real. Just being honest.

An entirely defensible preference and their choice.

Just not one I'm interested in participating in. I mean would you go to a bar to talk sports where some guy was standing around screaming all the time?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 pm

OUSooner wrote:Yeah I'm with you guys 100% on Wolf. I pressed that issue hard for a long time. At one point that board almost lost 3 of the top 5 active posters because of the moron. But overall I just enjoy the other people and do my best to deal with the moron.
Now what really sucks is Wolfy kind of knows how to "play the game" with the mods. He causes hell but both Ninja and Golbez think free speech is more important then quality of the board. Those aren't their words, but that is just what I get out of it.
I honestly don't see a way he will get his mod status permanently removed. No offense but if some of the key original members can't do anything about it, I doubt this real. Just being honest.

I don't know much about either Ninja or Golbez, maybe they post more on the MMA forum.

In my view, if these kats don't wanna remove this asshole as a "mod", all you're going to hear there before long is crickets chirping, but chances are, they don't fucking care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:19 pm

The MMA board is still not as active as it was before. Wolf has done some damage that is for sure. But I think the remaining members will be around for awhile, been here this long I think they will stick it out.
Ninja has never been very active but the last few months he will post 1 or 2 post a month. Golbez isn't the most active guy either but still much more active and hands on then Ninja. Golbez(also known as Mantis) is active in our fantasy sports leagues so we have a better relationship with him and much more contact with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Ali wrote:Maybe it's my screen settings but there is certainly a huge gap in between the title bit and the threads.
I found out why. For some reason the ads turned on by themselves. I didnt turn them back on. Is it good now because on mine its fine.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:46 pm

I was looking at the old boxing forum at ninjas. Seeing Molly Whoop there is sad.

I looked in the trash as Molly had started a thread in the boxing section and it was no longer there. Ali, had done his job, trashing the thread.

The posters after it got trashed were going on and on.

Wolf said,
"Yo seriously though slick, krazy and apparently myself did all the anti-fag enforcement and only after they scatter to the hills does this nigga show face. "

It is suprising that Wolf didn't create issues at the boxing forum much earlier than he did.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:53 pm

captainanddew wrote:I was looking at the old boxing forum at ninjas. Seeing Molly Whoop there is sad.

I looked in the trash as Molly had started a thread in the boxing section and it was no longer there. Ali, had done his job, trashing the thread.

Wolf said,
"Yo seriously though slick, krazy and apparently myself did all the anti-fag enforcement and only after they scatter to the hills does this nigga show face. "

It is suprising that Wolf didn't create issues at the boxing forum much earlier than he did.

I am hereby proud to be a fag!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 pm

captainanddew wrote:I was looking at the old boxing forum at ninjas. Seeing Molly Whoop there is sad.

Wolf said,

The retard probably would have, but up until the last 6 months when we all came over from ESPN, the boxing forum was dead at Ninjas, and there wern't a lot of people for him to fuck with.

I feel sorry for Ali, he's trying to police things on Ninjas by putting most of Wolf'tard's threads in the trash, if that wern't bad enough, along comes Molly_whop/caloca or whatever the fuck it calls it's self these days, if it wasn't so pathetic it would be laughable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Ring wrote:

Wolf said,

The retard probably would have, but up until the last 6 months when we all came over from ESPN, the boxing forum was dead at Ninjas, and there wern't a lot of people for him to fuck with.

I feel sorry for Ali, he's trying to police things on Ninjas by putting most of Wolf'tard's threads in the trash, if that wern't bad enough, along comes Molly_whop/caloca or whatever the fuck it calls it's self these days, if it wasn't so pathetic it would be laughable.

The difference is Molly-whop is harmless. Wolfe is malicious.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Molly Whoop is harmless. His posts are a mixture of fake street lingo, jibberish, and boxing. You just shake your head as it is moronic.

Wolf is looking for people to antagonize. I stand by my assertion that he didn't mess with the boxing section alot this summer as there wasn't that many people(what fun is it to try to piss off 10 regular posters!!!). I don't recall the exact number of posters in the boxing section when I joined in late May, but it wasn't that many.
Ali and others worked their asses off on the site, and recruiting new members. The forum there was a good place to get away from everyday stuff and talk boxing.
By September and October, the boxing board was big enough for it to be worth Wolf's time to start coming by more and more to try to get under people's skin.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:17 pm

good points captain..look sooner or later the devil gets his due..we got a excellent forum off and running with most of the best posters from espn and ninja etc etc..it will grow and be policed in a proper quality manner.that im sure of..a place we can call home and enjoy the knowledge as well as interesting points of view all done with a adult like manner of respect and reasoning..you cant ask for anything more..sooners a administrater and it looks like marbles a monitor or mod..we are in good hands...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 am

Wolf is no longer a moderator at Ninja's, he was removed by Ninja.

So it's up to you if you want to come back or not, I am not going to force you. If you do come back just make sure you put Wolf on your foes list.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 am

Ali wrote:Wolf is no longer a moderator at Ninja's, he was removed by Ninja.

So it's up to you if you want to come back or not, I am not going to force you. If you do come back just make sure you put Wolf on your foes list.

I tried that just a few minutes ago and I still couldn't place him on a foes list because he appeared on the admin or moderators list. My guess is he is still a mod somehwere and that prevents us from blocking him...or I'm a technical moron. I was able to block Slick and Krazy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:59 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:

I tried that just a few minutes ago and I still couldn't place him on a foes list because he appeared on the admin or moderators list. My guess is he is still a mod somehwere and that prevents us from blocking him...or I'm a technical moron. I was able to block Slick and Krazy.

Hmmm, weird. Maybe you might wait 24 hrs or something. He doesn't currently have any mod ability. This time he should be done for good. He has been removed as mod twice before, but I think this time he is gone for good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 am

OUSooner wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Hmmm, weird. Maybe you might wait 24 hrs or something. He doesn't currently have any mod ability. This time he should be done for good. He has been removed as mod twice before, but I think this time he is gone for good.

I just took a look and there's a whole thread on how Wolf is now "blue" (meaning no longer a mod). Basically it's Wolf calling out everyone who left as "babies". Really makes me want to go running back there Rolling Eyes

But, as I've said before if people decide to return to Ninja's I'll go too. Only one forum at a time for me, and the least annoying one is gonna be it.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am

Tobe wrote:
OUSooner wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

I just took a look and there's a whole thread on how Wolf is now "blue" (meaning no longer a mod). Basically it's Wolf calling out everyone who left as "babies". Really makes me want to go running back there Rolling Eyes

But, as I've said before if people decide to return to Ninja's I'll go too. Only one forum at a time for me, and the least annoying one is gonna be it.
Yeah I dont know what to think. I will go were the crowd goes for sure. But I am not sure which place I would prefer. Does that make sense?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 am

Whatever you guys decide, if this place is still around I will still come around here, as long as I'm welcome. I don't blame you guys for atleast giving it some time to see how it all plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 am

OUSooner wrote:Whatever you guys decide, if this place is still around I will still come around here, as long as I'm welcome. I don't blame you guys for atleast giving it some time to see how it all plays out.
Thats a good idea. Oh and your always welcome dude you know that.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 am

Maybe give it a couple hours, I let off a Margarito air biscuit that stunk out the joint.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:14 am

Ali wrote:Maybe give it a couple hours, I let off a Margarito air biscuit that stunk out the joint.
LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: