The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery

4 posters

Go down

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery  Empty Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 am

Champion boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr., has been charged with misdemeanor battery, accused of repeatedly poking a Southern Highlands security officer in the face following a November confrontation over a parking citation.

Mayweather is scheduled to appear before Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Tony Abbatangelo this morning on the misdemeanor charge, but his attorney might appear in his stead.

The new charge could lead another justice of the peace to revoke Mayweather's bail on pending felony charges stemming form a Sept. 9 domestic violence incident involving his three children and their mother, Josie Harris.

Last month a former employee of the boxer accused Mayweather of assault with a deadly weapon. Quincey Williams said Mayweather tried to force his vehicle off Arville Road, near Spring Mountain Road, according to a police report.

There were no other witnesses, and the incident remains under investigation.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/mayweather-charged-with-misdemeanor-battery-111464434.html
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery  Empty Re: Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery

Post  Frank Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:40 am

Floyd is having serious mental problems. I never recall him being this much trouble. Sure, he's obnoxious, but he was a class act in the ring and still is. Something is eating away at this fellow. It's as if he's desperate to go to prison. Would a part of him feel safer there, given that Pac is on the outside? Funny thought, but I'm seriously having trouble making sense of Mayweather at this stage of his life.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery  Empty Re: Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 am

If you go by his behavior and way he acts in reports, he thinks he can get away with this kind of stuff because of his status.

The "do you know who I am" bullshit celbs pull

I honestly think he thinks he's not going to get into any trouble because he's Floyd Mayweather. Delusional thinking.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 am

GrantZilla wrote:If you go by his behavior and way he acts in reports, he thinks he can get away with this kind of stuff because of his status.

I honestly think he thinks he's not going to get into any trouble because he's Floyd Mayweather. Delusional thinking.
You got it, buddy. He ain't exactly Paris Hilton sniffing a few lines with a 100 million dollar lawyer behind him. He's a fighter who's presenting himself as a menace to society. If anything, they'll throw the book at him .

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 am

I think so too now. He's just becoming too much trouble for the DA to give him the kid glove treatment.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 pm

GrantZilla wrote:If you go by his behavior and way he acts in reports, he thinks he can get away with this kind of stuff because of his status.

i have to agree with this. i think the pedestal he has been put on has got to his head and he believes he is above the law. he's a brat, look what Paris Hilton's like she's a spoilt brat and a cunt

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

This type of behavior isn't new for Mayweather. I still wouldn't be surprised if he had to do some jail time this year.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:14 pm

He's definitly doing time, the question is, how much time
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:44 am

Duckweather's pending felony charges for the domestic violence incident involving his 3 kids and their mother, Josie Harris, might be the nail in 'lil Floy's coffin. Even if Harris decided to drop charges, since it's a felony domestic violence charge, the DA will press the case forward.

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzayOxV6EcXptWLRmh4xspOjBcMbeH61Ti_hvBaYf6lWiN7Sxz7g

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:59 am

Ring wrote:Duckweather's pending felony charges for the domestic violence incident involving his 3 kids and their mother, Josie Harris, might be the nail in 'lil Floy's coffin. Even if Harris decided to drop charges, since it's a felony domestic violence charge, the DA will press the case forward.

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzayOxV6EcXptWLRmh4xspOjBcMbeH61Ti_hvBaYf6lWiN7Sxz7g
LOL. Ring, please tell me where you got that picture of Mayweather. Laughing

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Frank, just google funny 'images' of Mayweather Jr, you're welcome to copy and save that one. clown

This a personal fav:

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqO05rk1Ar0S8blzbaNgtvlMxBsqiCqxwaEU-SfSY0JCWOEG8ypQ

This is also a fav:

Mayweather charged with misdemeanor battery  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFJ-USVaB0oP1seeQtsqkep9-xeBpqbTAcCkOQUDKbBJXk6bTv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down