The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tueday Night Fights

Go down

Tueday Night Fights Empty Tueday Night Fights

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Grant's ordering this one for sure

Tueday Night Fights 894

Tuesday, December 7
Gofightlive.tv, 8:00 p.m. Eastern, Oliver McCall vs. Fres Oquendo, Brad Solomon vs. Agnes Adjaho. On Tuesday, the Heavyweight Factory has their monthly card at the Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida, featuring a strange crossroads fight. McCall lost his last time to Timur Ibragimov and is now 45 years old. Fres lost his last time out to Jean Marc Mormeck and seems to get robbed every time he faces a notable opponent. On the undercard, Solomon, only three weeks removed from a gimme fight in Nicaragua, will fight former lightweight contender Adjaho. And since the promoter's focus seems to have already shifted away from turning former elite athletes into elite heavyweights, a number of Cuban defectors, such as Luis Ortiz, Richard Abril and Innocente Fiz, as well as Russian super heavyweight amateur champ Magomed Abdusalamov, are also scheduled to fight.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2010/12/6/1858259/tv-and-internet-fight-schedule-weekend-of-december-11
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Tueday Night Fights Empty Re: Tueday Night Fights

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 pm

I bet $100 that Oquendo is robbed of a decision.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Ali wrote:I bet $100 that Oquendo is robbed of a decision.

good prop bet
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Oquendo is becoming like the new Glen Johnson, he's a stubborn veteran who keeps ending up on the wrong side of decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Ali wrote:Oquendo is becoming like the new Glen Johnson, he's a stubborn veteran who keeps ending up on the wrong side of decisions.

Nah, he's more like Ishe Smith, gives you rounds, has moments, but isnt active enough
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Ali wrote:Oquendo is becoming like the new Glen Johnson, he's a stubborn veteran who keeps ending up on the wrong side of decisions.

yes, he was outright robbed vs Holyfield , Byrd, and I think Mormeck. Possibly James Toney too if memory serves me correctly.

His career would be totally different if not for shady decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down