The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next?

5 posters

Go down

Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next?

Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_lcap52%Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]
Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_lcap43%Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_lcap5%Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? Empty Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:42 am

OK, forget about a fight with Duckweather Jr, because it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

I'd like any of those fights for Pac except the one with Mosley, which I have no fucking interest in at all.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? Empty Re: Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 am

P.S. Alexander vs. Bradley happens on January 29th, so you've got to figure the winner will be out of the running for an April fight with Pacquiao. So in essence, that leaves JMM, Berto, or Mosley.

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next? Empty Re: Who do you want to see Pacquiao fight next?

Post  Gumby Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:30 am

I went Berto because I don't think Pac's willing to go below 147 and I'm not convinced Mosley's still a threat.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Gumby wrote:I went Berto because I don't think Pac's willing to go below 147 and I'm not convinced Mosley's still a threat.

I'd love to see Pac pop Berto's cherry, and I believe the fight might be competitive, i'm good with either JMM III or Berto in April, and one or other later in the year, I have no interest in fights with Mosley or Cotto II. Of course only Bob-father knows the inside scoop about who Pac fights next.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 am

i want berto then the winner of the jan 29th fight in november.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 am

I think the Berto fight is the most exciting and carries the most intrigue. Fans and the Boxing Press would give Berto a shot, which makes the fight interesting in itself. Also, the two would mix it up a lot. I like Pac in the fight and it's one I'd pay to see.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i want berto then the winner of the jan 29th fight in november.

Yeah, I could live with that dmar, but I believe somewhere down the line he needs to fight JMM one last time, maybe that could be the final fight for both guys.

Last edited by Ring on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Frank wrote:I think the Berto fight is the most exciting and carries the most intrigue. Fans and the Boxing Press would give Berto a shot, which makes the fight interesting in itself. Also, the two would mix it up a lot. I like Pac in the fight and it's one I'd pay to see.

Yeah, I think Berto makes the most entertaining fight, but still he's no real threat to Pac.

A third JMM fight doesn't really appeal to me; I can't see it being competitive now. I like Mosley but that would be a PPV stinker as it's a bit of a pointless fight and might actually be the biggest risk for Pac.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Frank wrote:I think the Berto fight is the most exciting and carries the most intrigue. Fans and the Boxing Press would give Berto a shot, which makes the fight interesting in itself. Also, the two would mix it up a lot. I like Pac in the fight and it's one I'd pay to see.

I'd love to see Pac-Berto next, but with Bob-father, the bottom line is what makes him the most money, and not necessarily what the fans wanna see.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Ring wrote:P.S. Alexander vs. Bradley happens on January 29th, so you've got to figure the winner will be out of the running for an April fight with Pacquiao. So in essence, that leaves JMM, Berto, or Mosley.

The winner of Bradley vs Alexander is contracted to fight the loser of Bradley vs Alexander. it then looks as if HBO are trying to force the issue to get a unified Champion between the winner of that fight and the winner of Khan vs Maidana. if a Bradley vs Alexander rematch happens then i'm guessing that Khan will have to fight Ortiz on a GBP show awaiting that fight. I seriously think a Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight is going to happen in autumn/winter 2011. i'd like Pac's next opponent to be JMM though, he deserves it more than anyone, particulary Shane Mosley who's last 2 performances were not that of somebody deserving of a shot at the best fighter in the World and biggest payday

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:06 pm

dbudge wrote:
Ring wrote:P.S. Alexander vs. Bradley happens on January 29th, so you've got to figure the winner will be out of the running for an April fight with Pacquiao. So in essence, that leaves JMM, Berto, or Mosley.

The winner of Bradley vs Alexander is contracted to fight the loser of Bradley vs Alexander. it then looks as if HBO are trying to force the issue to get a unified Champion between the winner of that fight and the winner of Khan vs Maidana. if a Bradley vs Alexander rematch happens then i'm guessing that Khan will have to fight Ortiz on a GBP show awaiting that fight. I seriously think a Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight is going to happen in autumn/winter 2011. i'd like Pac's next opponent to be JMM though, he deserves it more than anyone, particulary Shane Mosley who's last 2 performances were not that of somebody deserving of a shot at the best fighter in the World and biggest payday

Wait, so they already have a mandated rematch? scratch Lame.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Part of me wants to see someone knock Mosely into retirement,may as well be Pacquiao.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:48 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:Part of me wants to see someone knock Mosely into retirement,may as well be Pacquiao.

I think we'll probably see a beatdown dished out to Mosley like the one Oscar got.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:Part of me wants to see someone knock Mosely into retirement,may as well be Pacquiao.

+1

Send him off w/nice paycheck and visit to the hospital
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 pm

No doubt I'll start rooting for Mosley and believe he'll beat Manny, every time Manny fights I seem to end up thinking his opponent will beat him or give him a tough night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Ali wrote:No doubt I'll start rooting for Mosley and believe he'll beat Manny, every time Manny fights I seem to end up thinking his opponent will beat him or give him a tough night.

I actualy picked Hatton to beat Pacquiao. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:00 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali wrote:No doubt I'll start rooting for Mosley and believe he'll beat Manny, every time Manny fights I seem to end up thinking his opponent will beat him or give him a tough night.

Same here, it looks bad now that Manny went on to crush Cotto and Margarito.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Ali wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Marble picked Hatton as well.At least we're in good company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:08 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

lol Marble picked David Diaz, I think he just wants to see Manny lose Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Ali wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

lol Marble picked David Diaz, I think he just wants to see Manny lose Laughing

I'm tired of Pacquiao being shoved down my throat,but I've come to appreciate how gifted a fighter he really is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:17 pm

[/quote]I'm tired of Pacquiao being shoved down my throat,but I've come to appreciate how gifted a fighter he really is.[/quote]

The amazing thing is Manny improves with each fight, he really is a special fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:37 pm

ali if mannys a special fighter and seemingly a nice guy then why are you rooting against him and for mosley..would you also root for JMM to beat him and even berto and bertos popularity here isnt that good.. i though oscar would beat him not hatton.i didnt feel hatton had a chance.i thought pac would beat cotto but in a tougher fight.i felt the same way with margo..i rooted for him all 4 times.mosley gave us 2 awfull performances.i dont get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:39 pm

dmar5143 wrote:ali if mannys a special fighter and seemingly a nice guy then why are you rooting against him and for mosley..would you also root for JMM to beat him and even berto and bertos popularity here isnt that good.. i though oscar would beat him not hatton.i didnt feel hatton had a chance.i thought pac would beat cotto but in a tougher fight.i felt the same way with margo..i rooted for him all 4 times.mosley gave us 2 awfull performances.i dont get it.

I don't know why, I seemed to get sucked up in the 24/7 hype.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:21 am

WinstonSmith wrote:

so did I. I also thought Oscar would murder him. I was sure Cotto would beat him. I finally wised up for the 'cheato fight. Now I don't know if anyone under 155 will beat him.

However, I scored both fights for JMM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down