The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBO On Demand

Go down

HBO On Demand Empty HBO On Demand

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:37 pm

If you've got the HBO package with your cable subscription, you should also get HBO On Demand free with your service.
If you havn't used it yet you're missing out on some good boxing, including replays of Pac-Margo, Pac-Cotto, Martinez-Williams, Marquez-Kats, and lots of boxing's "greatest hits", interviews, pressers, et al.

Check it out. cheers

Back to top Go down

HBO On Demand Empty Re: HBO On Demand

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Ring wrote:If you've got the HBO package with your cable subscription, you should also get HBO On Demand free with your service.
If you havn't used it yet you're missing out on some good boxing, including replays of Pac-Margo, Pac-Cotto, Martinez-Williams, Marquez-Kats, and lots of boxing's "greatest hits", interviews, pressers, et al.

Check it out. cheers

great call Ring. Also, HBO usually replays about 5 of its best bouts of the year in the final week of December so everyone look out for that. They may place those fights on demand as well right before year end.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ring wrote:If you've got the HBO package with your cable subscription, you should also get HBO On Demand free with your service.

Check it out. cheers

great call Ring. Also, HBO usually replays about 5 of its best bouts of the year in the final week of December so everyone look out for that. They may place those fights on demand as well right before year end.

I watched a replay of Pac-Margo a little while ago Capt, it's like having it taped, and I keep running that replay of Martinez-Williams, damn was that KO sweet, timmmberrr!!, every bit as good as Pac's KO of Hatton.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:13 pm

I watched a replay of Pac-Margo a little while ago Capt, it's like having it taped, and I keep running that replay of Martinez-Williams, damn was that KO sweet, timmmberrr!!, every bit as good as Pac's KO of Hatton.[/quote]

My wife likes how Martinez looks, so she watched a replay of the fight with me on the day after the fight.

Her response when PW got crushed, "Whoa!!!!!" Then when he was laying there, "he looks like he is dead." Was more fun than when I watched it the night before.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:46 pm

captainanddew wrote:
I watched a replay of Pac-Margo a little while ago Capt, it's like having it taped, and I keep running that replay of Martinez-Williams, damn was that KO sweet, timmmberrr!!, every bit as good as Pac's KO of Hatton.

My wife likes how Martinez looks, so she watched a replay of the fight with me on the day after the fight.

Her response when PW got crushed, "Whoa!!!!!" Then when he was laying there, "he looks like he is dead." Was more fun than when I watched it the night before.

As you might already know Capt, i've been a boxing fan going back to when I was a kid, my dad got me and my brothers hooked on it, my father was a big fan of Rocky Marciano. When my wife and I got together 30 years ago, I was still a big fan of boxing, and for the first 10 years or so of our marriage she'd watch boxing with me, it was great fun while it lasted, but it ended when we got 2 TV's. Anyway she had her favorite fighters, who wern't chosen so much for their fistic abilities, as much as how "cute" they were, sadly some of her favs were chumps who'd get KTFO. hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down