The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Haymon still demand an even split...

5 posters

Go down

Will Haymon still demand an even split... Empty Will Haymon still demand an even split...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 pm

...if HBO forces the middleweight champ into fighting Williams ?

I predict HBO will force Sergio into another Williams fight, leaving him no alternative. Haymon/Goosen will then demand ridiculous money/conditions, leaving Sergio with the short end of the stick yet again.

Afterward, Dibella will pledge his undying allegiance to HBO , and badmouth the suggestion that Martinez ever fight on Showtime.

Back to top Go down

Will Haymon still demand an even split... Empty Re: Will Haymon still demand an even split...

Post  Diego408 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:31 pm

I would hope HBO doesnt demand a trilogy after the way Williams looked last night. If the fight happens and Williams get nearly killed again HBO, Al Haymon, Goossen and Team Williams should have face criminal charges! Williams is shot and taylor made to be destroyed by Martinez again. If anyone doesnt see this and lets the fight happen, they are only risking his life. Williams should just stay at Jr Middle and try to get pay days with Cotto and Canelo. They arent the hardest of punchers and are actual winnable fights for him. Williams wont be killed and will make a decent pay day.

Last edited by Diego408 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Will Haymon still demand an even split... Empty Re: Will Haymon still demand an even split...

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Canvas wrote:...if HBO forces the middleweight champ into fighting Williams ?

I predict HBO will force Sergio into another Williams fight, leaving him no alternative. Haymon/Goosen will then demand ridiculous money/conditions, leaving Sergio with the short end of the stick yet again.

Afterward, Dibella will pledge his undying allegiance to HBO , and badmouth the suggestion that Martinez ever fight on Showtime.

Sounds pretty accurate.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:12 pm

of course Haymon will demand an even split!!! HBO never refuses him!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

The only Sergio fight Paul Williams should get is with Mora.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Canvas wrote:The only Sergio fight Paul Williams should get is with Mora.

lol! Nice one; and you're not far off!
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:27 pm

I am surprised HBO even allowed Martinez to face Barker, I expected them to force Marvilla to sit out and wait for a third Williams fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Ali wrote:I am surprised HBO even allowed Martinez to face Barker, I expected them to force Marvilla to sit out and wait for a third Williams fight.

Another UK fighter that is going to get smacked around on HBO.

M Hatton, Rhodes, Haye, and in October Barker
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm

I don't feel bad for Martinez's situation. It's his fault. Especialy when he decided to re-sign with DiBella. Obviously Martinez is happy with HBO butt fucking him at every turn. He's also fine with the WBC doing the same. He still loves them.

He's like one of them abused wives that keep going back to their abusive husband. "But he loves me. He says he won't do it again."

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down