The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anthony weiner

4 posters

Go down

anthony weiner Empty anthony weiner

Post  captainanddew Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm

he sends message and naked pics of himself while a congressman and resigns. He goes away. His wife has a kid. He does it again. Then runs for mayor of New York City.

Now when it comes out that he was doing that shit after leaving Congress, his wife stands there at today's press conference.

You know what pisses me off. People calling her brave. Brave my ass. He is a serial douchebag and yet she stays with him. Brave- brave is some woman working 2 jobs. Brave is a single mother. Brave is a woman in the military.

Not brave: a former Hillary Clinton aide (Weiner's wife) that has a douchebag husband that does shitty stuff, yet stays with him (either because he has money or she likes that he seeks power). She isn't brave. She's a loser.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

anthony weiner Empty Re: anthony weiner

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:05 pm

perhaps shes a loser but love makes folks do strange things.a poor excuse I know.hes the loser.a skinny ugly fuck with a nose like a anteater.a mentaly disturbed sex addicted fuck that cares not about possible help but just his sick lust.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 am

I am probably being harsh calling her a loser.

Politicians get power and recognition and don't want to give it up. People that work for them (aides) or spouses of politicians want to continue to be around politicians (people with power).

She has worked as an aide for Hillary Clinton. She either likes being around power, really loves her douchebag husband, or a mixture of the two.

I was harsh, but when some in the media call her brave, it makes me sick. She is anything but brave. He has done this multiple times.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 am

I think he and his wife are swingers. Either that or she has no respect for herself.

Wiener is ugly (Good description Dmar. LOL) and women like guys who are good looking or guys with money. He must be a guy with money and she's being paid to stay with him with respect to his political aspirations.

For once, I'd love to see a woman Senator who was fucking all of Capitol Hill and have her husband stand by her side while she explains. Just once.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Frank wrote:I think he and his wife are swingers. Either that or she has no respect for herself.

Wiener is ugly (Good description Dmar. LOL) and women like guys who are good looking or guys with money. He must be a guy with money and she's being paid to stay with him with respect to his political aspirations.

For once, I'd love to see a woman Senator who was fucking all of Capitol Hill and have her husband stand by her side while she explains. Just once.

that would be amazing.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:33 am

i agree that its not brave. maybe it is love that makes her stay with him but i would say that in most cases its power and prestige. i mean seriously, many women would love all of that attention from being the husband of a powerful man that makes money. it happens all the time.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down