The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Iole at it again.

5 posters

Go down

Kevin Iole at it again. Empty Kevin Iole at it again.

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kevin Iole at it again. Empty Re: Kevin Iole at it again.

Post  kbyte Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:03 am

Fuck the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Pacmans probably gonna lose this weekend anyway.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 am

I lost all hope for that fight to ever happen a long time ago. If they do fight it will be when theyre very old and they're both in need for money. 50 and Floyd arent on good terms anymore. This writer is stupid for having such high hopes, especially after the shit talking these guys had on social networks a few weeks ago.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:17 am

Diego408 wrote:I lost all hope for that fight to ever happen a long time ago. If they do fight it will be when theyre very old and they're both in need for money. 50 and Floyd arent on good terms anymore. This writer is stupid for having such high hopes, especially after the shit talking these guys had on social networks a few weeks ago.
i agree. 50 cent doesnt help at all.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 pm

I have no desire to see that fight anymore. I really do not want to see Arum profit from his antics in any way possible. As much as I hate to admit it, I have started to believe fraud was right the whole time.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:I have no desire to see that fight anymore. I really do not want to see Arum profit from his antics in any way possible. As much as I hate to admit it, I have started to believe fraud was right the whole time.
the fight has lost a lot of luster. Outside of this weekend I really am not excited about any fight involving them two
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:16 pm

I actually like Floyd guerrero and floyd canelo, and would love floyd martinez. same goes for pac-guererro, pac canelo or pac-martinez. neither is fighting martinez because frankly i dont think anyone likes dibella and no one wants to work with him lol ghost and canelo are gbp so floyd is more likely to land them. Rios pac does nothing for me, rios poses no threat at all IMO, he'd get KOd early. Pac-jmm could fight 100 times and theyd all be close and entertaining, but i think its just to the point where its old. if i wanted to watch pac jmm fight id watch 1 or 2, when they were both much better versions of themselves.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:17 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:I actually like Floyd guerrero and floyd canelo, and would love floyd martinez. same goes for pac-guererro, pac canelo or pac-martinez. neither is fighting martinez because frankly i dont think anyone likes dibella and no one wants to work with him lol ghost and canelo are gbp so floyd is more likely to land them. Rios pac does nothing for me, rios poses no threat at all IMO, he'd get KOd early. Pac-jmm could fight 100 times and theyd all be close and entertaining, but i think its just to the point where its old. if i wanted to watch pac jmm fight id watch 1 or 2, when they were both much better versions of themselves.
Very true I just dont think that the ghost or Canelo pose a threat to Floyd so it doesnt interest me as much. Pac vs Floyd is the only real fight everyone wants and its complete horseshit on both sides this has not been made. I say fight and then retire.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down