The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd is straight up bashing 50 Cent on Instagram

4 posters

Go down

Floyd is straight up bashing 50 Cent on Instagram Empty Floyd is straight up bashing 50 Cent on Instagram

Post  Diego408 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:26 am

I can't load the pics on here, but you can access his page through a smart phone on IG. I think it was to get back at 50 for talking shit earlier where he calls Ellerbe a bum (half way true) and Floyd a punk. Shit talking has been going both ways through the media recently. 50 dropped TMT promotions because Floyd didn't want to be a part of it. Now he's SMS promotions. However Today Floyd posted this pic of 50 posing and the caption says I respect the shooter. Meaning he respects the guy who shot 50. He then posted another pic of 50 holding Floyds money woth floyd in the background and The caption reads hold my money you fuck boy. These guys are drama queens. I remember them beefing During the time Floyd did his WWE appearance and this was a few years ago. Do you guys remember? This wasn't that long ago so I was surprised they were still butt buddies when Floyd made his return back to boxing and 50 was in his camp. What had happened the first time around was Floyd wanted 50 to be a part of his act on WWE, but 50 wanted to get paid also and it caused conflict. 50 said on a radio show, Floyd tried talking to 50 like he was one of his employees because everyone around Floyd works for him some way or another, so 50 Felt disrespected. I specifically remember 50 saying they got into a physical altercation because of it. Floyd punched 50 in the face, but then 50 was able to get a hold of him and said this time Floyd didn't stay undefeated. I also remember 50 saying that when Floyd asked him to be his best man that he wasn't that close to Floyd and was surprised. This relationship is strange to me.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Floyd is straight up bashing 50 Cent on Instagram Empty Re: Floyd is straight up bashing 50 Cent on Instagram

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 am

it is a weird relationship.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Floyd is straight up bashing 50 Cent on Instagram Empty Re: Floyd is straight up bashing 50 Cent on Instagram

Post  kbyte Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 am

They're a couple of weirdos alright.They should settle this in a rematch. I'd be interested in seeing how that goes lol
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:53 am

That shit is weird. It is one bad break up going on.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down