The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Conference at Football and Basketball

2 posters

Go down

Best Conference at Football and Basketball Empty Best Conference at Football and Basketball

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Which conference do you guys think combines quality at football and basketball best?

Big East and ACC are usually top 2 in basketball. SEC is king in football. Big 12 is usually high up in football and has done well in basketball too. Pac10 is not good at basketball but does well in football. Big Ten is my pick. It has quality in football and basketball every year but is usually not top in either one. I'm sure a lot of people don't like the defense first philosophy of Big Ten basketball and run first grind it out style of football but I do Very Happy

Big Ten
Big 12
SEC
ACC
Big East
Pac 10

I'm more of a basketball guy so my rankings might reflect that.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Best Conference at Football and Basketball Empty Re: Best Conference at Football and Basketball

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 am

Big 10 easily in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Best Conference at Football and Basketball Empty Re: Best Conference at Football and Basketball

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:13 am

timthebim wrote:Big 10 easily in my opinion.

yep, Izzo and the Spartans are always there

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:15 am

In football we always have at least 4 or 5 teams in the top 20 and in basketball nearly every year we have a squad in the final four.

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:26 am

You think the Big Ten can win the challenge again? If the Illini hang on, they will have a 4-2 lead with Purdue still yet to play. I think Wisconsin is tough enough at home to get the W and I would LOVE to see Duke lose.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:You think the Big Ten can win the challenge again? If the Illini hang on, they will have a 4-2 lead with Purdue still yet to play. I think Wisconsin is tough enough at home to get the W and I would LOVE to see Duke lose.

Absolutely the Big 10 is gonna win the Challenge again. I think Purdue and Wisconsin win and also Michigan State although it will be tough has a very good chance to win at Duke in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down