The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used to think I was a real football fan but....

4 posters

Go down

Used to think I was a real football fan but.... Empty Used to think I was a real football fan but....

Post  Frank Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 am

......I'll be damned if I pay 15,000 dollars for a ticket to a conference championship. Word has it, that's the price of good seats for the Pack-Bear game. Also, I think the Steeler-Jet game is charging at least 10,000 for good seats. I'll take a tv, warm house and the best seat in the house for free.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Used to think I was a real football fan but.... Empty Re: Used to think I was a real football fan but....

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 am

Frank wrote:......I'll be damned if I pay 15,000 dollars for a ticket to a conference championship. Word has it, that's the price of good seats for the Pack-Bear game. Also, I think the Steeler-Jet game is charging at least 10,000 for good seats. I'll take a tv, warm house and the best seat in the house for free.

And the NFL wonders why they are having a decline in attendance.

I agree. That's highway robbery.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Used to think I was a real football fan but.... Empty Re: Used to think I was a real football fan but....

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:24 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Frank wrote:......I'll be damned if I pay 15,000 dollars for a ticket to a conference championship. Word has it, that's the price of good seats for the Pack-Bear game. Also, I think the Steeler-Jet game is charging at least 10,000 for good seats. I'll take a tv, warm house and the best seat in the house for free.

And the NFL wonders why they are having a decline in attendance.

I agree. That's highway robbery.

It'll be a sellout.

I'm with Frank. TV, warm weather etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  bird Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 pm

wow thats retarded, I paid 325 for good tickets to the national title game, 15 grand for a ticket, in this economy??? Nof F'ing way

bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Holy crap! Shocked Hummm... let's see, two weeks in a nice resort on a beach someplace or tickets to the game in the snow?

What are they gonna ask for Superbowl tickets? Half a mil? No
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down