The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guerrero Punks Broner

4 posters

Go down

Guerrero Punks Broner Empty Guerrero Punks Broner

Post  Diego408 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

In Oakland before the Ward-Dawson weigh ins. Guerrero confronted Broner for previous trash talk and apperanty made him sacred. It's on boxingscene and Guerrero is bashing Broner on twitter right now.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Guerrero Punks Broner Empty Re: Guerrero Punks Broner

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Make the fight. I say Broner shuts his mouth but it would be awesome to watch.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Make the fight. I say Broner shuts his mouth but it would be awesome to watch.
It was Broner running his mouth like always and gets shut up. I'd love to see anyone beat Broners cocky overrated ass
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Make the fight. I say Broner shuts his mouth but it would be awesome to watch.
It was Broner running his mouth like always and gets shut up. I'd love to see anyone beat Broners cocky overrated ass
LOL I just figured it was Guerero since he is always talking shit.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Well in all this I just gained a little more respect for Guerrero for going up to Broners face and Calling his loud mouth out. Theres a video on YouTube of The confrontation, Guerrero didn't really punk him, but by Broners body language, he looked shooken up. He wants none of Guerrero.

Last edited by Diego408 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Well in all this I just gained a little more respect for Guerrero for going up to Broners face and Calling his loud mouth out. Theres a video on youth e of The confrontation, Guerrero didn't really punk him, but by Broners body language he looked shooken up. He wants none of Guerrero.
If he cant beat Guerrero he is overrated.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Broner beat Eloy Perez (ranked number 9 by ring). Perez tested positive for nose candy after the fight.

Broner beat Escobedo, but bought a humongous weight advantage to make sure it wouldn't be competitive.

Broner lost to Ponce De Leon. Broner wouldn't have gotten such a decision except he is the big name-prospect that Golden Boy have touted so much.

is Broner talented? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Has he done anything???? Not really!!!!!

I don't get into trash talk/confrontations, but Broner looked very nervous. He wouldn't look RG in the eye. He reflexively started saying I still have my 0 (which is a joke since everyone knows he got very lucky vs Ponce and because it has nothing to do with RG's calm challenge).

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Well in all this I just gained a little more respect for Guerrero for going up to Broners face and Calling his loud mouth out. Theres a video on youth e of The confrontation, Guerrero didn't really punk him, but by Broners body language he looked shooken up. He wants none of Guerrero.
I don't believe Broner can beat Guerrero, well at leasr not right now. Broner is still a young gun, a bit smaller, while Guerrero is in his physical prime. Broner is more concern with getting paid and keeping his 0 than proving anything to us boxing fans. Steve Kim is saying though, Broner is expected to fight the DeMarco-Molina winner. All that sounds good, but in boxing a lot of thing sounds good and it rarely happen. I haven't heard of any Guerrero opponents for late 2012. I'd like to see the guy fight Maidana, Berto, Peterson, Alexander or Bradley.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
I don't believe Broner can beat Guerrero, well at leasr not right now. Broner is still a young gun, a bit smaller, while Guerrero is in his physical prime. Broner is more concern with getting paid and keeping his 0 than proving anything to us boxing fans. Steve Kim is saying though, Broner is expected to fight the DeMarco-Molina winner. All that sounds good, but in boxing a lot of thing sounds good and it rarely happen. I haven't heard of any Guerrero opponents for late 2012. I'd like to see the guy fight Maidana, Berto, Peterson, Alexander or Bradley.

if demarco is able to box molina's ears off and use his long reach, then broner probably won't fight demarco very soon. if molina lands some bombs and pulls the upset, expect broner to call him out as molina's deficiencies and style are tailor made for broner.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 pm

No way Broner fights DeMarco now.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 am

I like it. This is what makes fights interesting.

Sign that contract!
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down