The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beltran wants Broner

3 posters

Go down

Beltran wants Broner Empty Beltran wants Broner

Post  GrantZilla Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:54 pm

“I want to fight Broner. Any champion but if Broner was supposed to fight [Lundy], well okay, I beat him now fight me. I don’t want an easy fight. I’ve always been the underdog.”

“I think he’s a great fighter and that’s who he is. He’s a good fighter, a strong fighter and he’s fast and all but I believe in myself. To me it’s a challenge and that’s what I want. I respect him but I want to prove that I’m better than him. He does have more exposure than I do but it doesn’t mean he’s better than me. I just need exposure so people can see who I am” expressed Beltran.

http://tinyurl.com/8ne8mfv
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Beltran wants Broner Empty Re: Beltran wants Broner

Post  powerpuncher Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 am

i think that broner beats beltran pretty easily but like i always say, broner tends to have trouble with fighters who are aggressive.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 am

Broner would win but Beltran will be game and would probably give him problems. I don't think Broner wants that tough of a fight. Beltran is good, but he's not as good and Vazquez, Abril, Or DeMarco. I see Broner fighting another scrub.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm not sold on Broner. He's fought nobody. The toughest opponent he's fought was Ponce and he should've lost that fight.

Now that was likely just growing pains, but he will never improve fighting the kind of bums he gets fed.

So yeah, no way his handlers let him fight a live opponent like Beltran
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down