The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN removed Fat Dan's Twitter again

3 posters

Go down

ESPN removed Fat Dan's Twitter again Empty ESPN removed Fat Dan's Twitter again

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:44 pm

I wonder if Oscar De La Homo complained to ESPN over Dan ripping into GB, especialy during the Monday Twitter conference
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

ESPN removed Fat Dan's Twitter again Empty Re: ESPN removed Fat Dan's Twitter again

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I wonder if Oscar De La Homo complained to ESPN over Dan ripping into GB, especialy during the Monday Twitter conference
fuck fat Dan. He was and is extremely unprofessional.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ESPN removed Fat Dan's Twitter again Empty Re: ESPN removed Fat Dan's Twitter again

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I wonder if Oscar De La Homo complained to ESPN over Dan ripping into GB, especialy during the Monday Twitter conference
fuck fat Dan. He was and is extremely unprofessional.

I agree. But lately I'm loving it because he's been sticking it to Oscar and the WBC. I think GB petitioning the WBC for Morrales to get Bradley's belt sent Fat Dan over the edge.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Doubt it since Oscar does shit for ESPN.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:59 pm

SlickMoney wrote:

Doubt it since Oscar does shit for ESPN.

GB is a huge sponsor for FNF. How they got Tecate and Corona as a main sponsor.

Anyway, it's back up. Must've been a technical issue. I just figured they removed Dan's Tweets again, since they've done it several times.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Keep Dan's twitter but remove him from the chat and give that to Kieran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down