The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chad Dawson doesn't seem too bright

3 posters

Go down

Chad Dawson doesn't seem too bright Empty Chad Dawson doesn't seem too bright

Post  captainanddew Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 pm

why?. He just said on FNF, that he sees Andre ward rough up guys on the inside, but don't see him displaying boxing skills. Which is a stupid statement and shows that he has watched less Andre Ward fights than everyone on this board.

He is sure he can just outbox him. Great idea, but what is plan B?

As I have said before, Ward will have plan A, plan B, plan C. Ward will do different things from round to round and even within rounds.

Dawson will just want to jab/straight left and if it isn't working he will not adjust.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Chad Dawson doesn't seem too bright Empty Re: Chad Dawson doesn't seem too bright

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 am

Ward is a skilled, high boxing IQ fighter with heart. Dawson has the skill and the size to contend but he cannot make adjustments nearly as quickly as Ward and I just don't think he is willing to go through punishment to get a win. Ward will do everything in his power to win and I personally see this as a fairly easy fight for Ward in the 10-2 or 9-3 vein.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Chad Dawson doesn't seem too bright Empty Re: Chad Dawson doesn't seem too bright

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 am

Andre Ward is the best boxer on the planet bar Floyd.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm

captainanddew wrote:why?. He just said on FNF, that he sees Andre ward rough up guys on the inside, but don't see him displaying boxing skills. Which is a stupid statement and shows that he has watched less Andre Ward fights than everyone on this board.

He is sure he can just outbox him. Great idea, but what is plan B?

As I have said before, Ward will have plan A, plan B, plan C. Ward will do different things from round to round and even within rounds.

Dawson will just want to jab/straight left and if it isn't working he will not adjust.

He damn sure didn't have a Plan B for Pascal....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down