The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperative Memo to fighters. Fight the guys on steroids!

4 posters

Go down

Imperative Memo to fighters. Fight the guys on steroids! Empty Imperative Memo to fighters. Fight the guys on steroids!

Post  Frank Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Advice to Victor Ortiz, Amir Khan and all other boxers…..

Fight the fucking guys on steroids!!!

Amir Khan vs. Danny Garcia.

Amir Khan signs up for a fight against Lamont Peterson. Peterson is caught using PEDs. Danny Garcia (A non - steroid user at least for this fight) shows up and beats the living shit out of Khan with little problem and stops him in the 4th round.

Victor Ortiz Vs. Josesito Lopez.

Ortiz was supposed to fight Andre Berto, however Berto got caught using PEDs. Big deal! He probably used them last time too, but Ortiz was still able to kick his ass. However, Berto is replaced with J. Lopez (Not Jennifer Lopez, Joseito Lopez). Lopez breaks Victor's goddamn jaw and goes on to bigger and better things.

What’s the lesson in all this? Well, I tell it like the gangster in the movie, “The Cotton Club.” “I see what I see, I hear what I hear, and then I make up my mind.”

You boxers need to start fighting the guys on steroids again!! Isn’t that what the evidence suggests?? What other conclusion can possibly be considered? But hey, what the hell. Let’s try and make sense of all this.

(a)Maybe only the mediocre fighters take steroids? Therefore, it’s better to fight an average fighter on steroids than a very good fighter who’s clean. Khan did much better against a drugged up Peterson than a clean Garcia. Ortiz came away with a title after the Berto fight. Berto was on steroids but was never that good in the first place. Ortiz came away with a broken jaw and no belt against Lopez. Lopez doesn’t need steroids because he knows how to fight.

(b)Maybe boxers are too fucking dumb to know the right steroids to take? If this is true, and believe me, it very well might be, then it’s actually safer to take on a boxer using PEDs. Berto was taking PEDS and still got his ass kicked which tells me he probably didn't’ know what the hell he was doing. Lamont Peterson did well on steroids, however not as well as Danny Garcia. What does this tell me? Even in victory, he took the wrong fucking steroids! If he had taken the right ones, he would’ve knocked Khan out. (Note: Let's be honest here. Who recalls the first Holyfield - Moorer fight.? Wasn't it a bit obvious that Van chose the wrong steroids and that led to him losing the fight? Maybe I'm wrong, but nobody will ever accuse Evander or anyone in his camp of being rocket scientists.)

(c)Talking about PEDs, what the hell ever happened to that revealing letter from the “Golden Boy attorney” who stated that Floyd had failed steroid tests or at least was rumored to have done so? This is a cover up so obvious it insults the intelligence of the entire sport.

All in all, I have to conclude that it’s much safer and more promising to fight an average fighter on steroids than a helluva fighter who’s clean. What else could I possibly think?

Conclusion: Fight the fucking guys who are taking steroids.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Imperative Memo to fighters. Fight the guys on steroids! Empty Re: Imperative Memo to fighters. Fight the guys on steroids!

Post  koolkc107 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Frank wrote:Advice to Victor Ortiz, Amir Khan and all other boxers…..

Fight the fucking guys on steroids!!!

Amir Khan vs. Danny Garcia.

Amir Khan signs up for a fight against Lamont Peterson. Peterson is caught using PEDs. Danny Garcia (A non - steroid user at least for this fight) shows up and beats the living shit out of Khan with little problem and stops him in the 4th round.

Victor Ortiz Vs. Josesito Lopez.

Ortiz was supposed to fight Andre Berto, however Berto got caught using PEDs. Big deal! He probably used them last time too, but Ortiz was still able to kick his ass. However, Berto is replaced with J. Lopez (Not Jennifer Lopez, Joseito Lopez). Lopez breaks Victor's goddamn jaw and goes on to bigger and better things.

What’s the lesson in all this? Well, I tell it like the gangster in the movie, “The Cotton Club.” “I see what I see, I hear what I hear, and then I make up my mind.”

You boxers need to start fighting the guys on steroids again!! Isn’t that what the evidence suggests?? What other conclusion can possibly be considered? But hey, what the hell. Let’s try and make sense of all this.

(a)Maybe only the mediocre fighters take steroids? Therefore, it’s better to fight an average fighter on steroids than a very good fighter who’s clean. Khan did much better against a drugged up Peterson than a clean Garcia. Ortiz came away with a title after the Berto fight. Berto was on steroids but was never that good in the first place. Ortiz came away with a broken jaw and no belt against Lopez. Lopez doesn’t need steroids because he knows how to fight.

(b)Maybe boxers are too fucking dumb to know the right steroids to take? If this is true, and believe me, it very well might be, then it’s actually safer to take on a boxer using PEDs. Berto was taking PEDS and still got his ass kicked which tells me he probably didn't’ know what the hell he was doing. Lamont Peterson did well on steroids, however not as well as Danny Garcia. What does this tell me? Even in victory, he took the wrong fucking steroids! If he had taken the right ones, he would’ve knocked Khan out. (Note: Let's be honest here. Who recalls the first Holyfield - Moorer fight.? Wasn't it a bit obvious that Van chose the wrong steroids and that led to him losing the fight? Maybe I'm wrong, but nobody will ever accuse Evander or anyone in his camp of being rocket scientists.)

(c)Talking about PEDs, what the hell ever happened to that revealing letter from the “Golden Boy attorney” who stated that Floyd had failed steroid tests or at least was rumored to have done so? This is a cover up so obvious it insults the intelligence of the entire sport.

All in all, I have to conclude that it’s much safer and more promising to fight an average fighter on steroids than a helluva fighter who’s clean. What else could I possibly think?

Conclusion: Fight the fucking guys who are taking steroids.

Hilarious!

And, oddly enough, not without merit.

No telling what would have happened if the originally planned bouts had gone on- personally, I think Peterson would have beat Khan again, while an in shape Berto would have avenged himself against Victor.

But, we may never know, will we.
koolkc107
koolkc107

Back to top Go down

Imperative Memo to fighters. Fight the guys on steroids! Empty Re: Imperative Memo to fighters. Fight the guys on steroids!

Post  Diego408 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Im pretty sure Khan and Ortiz would have fought their roided out opponents, the problem is they wouldn't be able to get licenses. Berto and Peterson are getting long suspensions.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:31 am

i wouldnt fight them because they are cheating. whether or not i think i can beat them still, im all for cleaning up the sport and punishing those who use PEDs.

wow. i felt like mayweather a little bit while writing that.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down