The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Rafael is a prick

+2
dmar5143
captainanddew
6 posters

Go down

Dan Rafael is a prick Empty Re: Dan Rafael is a prick

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:07 am

you just now realize he is a prick.

He acts like a 4 yr old about Haye for a year. The toe jokes were funny for about a week, not 52 weeks.

I have caught him posting the scorecard and putting a write up for fights and then saying the exact opposite in the friday chat (4 days later). You know what that means? He didn't see the fight. He posted the write-up. He got what was written for that fight from another source AND DIDN'T CITE IT. Plagiarism.

He answers two basic types of questions as the core of his chat. the ones where he can call someone an idiot and 2-the ones where he has the espn sickos that worship him.

He has taken to grabbing basically entire stories from other writers and passing them off as breaking news (drug scandal). It isn't hard to literally lift the story from gabe montoya (which he appears to have done multiple times). use all the facts Gabe has gotten from real journalism, then call, cite a couple of similar sources, and pass it off as breaking news. He doesn't even come at the stories from a new angle. He just takes the same story and finds a couple of new sources so that he can claim his "breaking news" isn't completely plagiarized.

He is a worthless piece of shit.

there are quite a few boxing writers on twitter that make it known they don't like him, don't believe he has any real knowledge about boxing, and I used to think it was jealousy. It isn't. They do real work. They have to go out and get stories. They have to go to gyms and see guys sparring. Then this piece of shit from espn goes around stealing stuff, or getting stuff only because he is espn, while acting like he is special.

to top it off, the amount of bias he shows towards certain fighters is just plain unprofessional.

Last edited by captainanddew on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 am

yes.totaly unfair.i wish everyone would stop saying haye ran against wlad.he did not.neither one fought .neither one did what they said they were going to do.hayes floping was a disgrace.wlad missing 75 percent of his so called great jab was a disgrace.i can go on and on.stuff the toe jokes fat boy.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 am

dmar5143 wrote:yes.totaly unfair.i wish everyone would stop saying haye ran against wlad.he did not.neither one fought .neither one did what they said they were going to do.hayes floping was a disgrace.wlad missing 75 percent of his so called great jab was a disgrace.i can go on and on.stuff the toe jokes fat boy.

Haye came out. he was trying to not get destroyed and was in the fight for 4-5 rounds. He got hit clean with a right hand and he stopped trying to win. That is admitted by his trainer. He got to the 12tha nd recognized he had made it through and why not take a chance again.

He did what most guys do against Wlad. He got hit with the right hand and tried to not get hit with again at almost all costs.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am

i disagree.did he run..thats what you and others say.where was wlads effective agression.haye yes should of tossed more punches.he made the mistake of not countering.he had no problem avoiding wlads punches with simple head and upper body movement and a step or two to the side.
if haye was more agressive with a counter.tossed a few more lead right hands he could of taken wlad out of there.neither one wanted to fight.both were awfull..haye yep outperformed wlad in the awfull department..wlad also was afraid of hayes right hand which rocked him twice..look if you got a guy in there that is just going threw the motions after 5 rounds like haye did then go after him.wlad went threw the motions of going after him.caution is wlads biggest asset.haye equaled him in that department.thats why the fight stunk.haye deserved the disapproval given to him by the boxing community..wlad should of had a similar but slighly less disapprove not praise.both stunk up the place.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 am

dmar5143 wrote:yes.totaly unfair.i wish everyone would stop saying haye ran against wlad.he did not.neither one fought .neither one did what they said they were going to do.hayes floping was a disgrace.wlad missing 75 percent of his so called great jab was a disgrace.i can go on and on.stuff the toe jokes fat boy.

Exactly Wladimir should take part of the blame for that fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:23 am

Ali wrote:

he definitely should. his ineptitude in cutting off the ring against a smaller/faster fighter is duly noted.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

LMFAO. That article is awesome.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 am

Soonermark890 wrote:LMFAO. That article is awesome.

Those toe jokes could be recycled for Allan "Feetness" Green

Except for the lame joke at the end of the article not sure what fat boy did wrong here.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 am

Ali wrote:

Wlad gets no blame. Haye was the one running and flopping. Haye talked a big game on how he was going to KO Wlad and did absolutely nothing until the 12th rd. Don't talk about knocking someone out then go into the fight with a different gameplan. You can't have it both ways.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 am

SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

Wlad gets no blame. Haye was the one running and flopping. Haye talked a big game on how he was going to KO Wlad and did absolutely nothing until the 12th rd. Don't talk about knocking someone out then go into the fight with a different gameplan. You can't have it both ways.

Agreed. Wlad wasn't the one flopping and running. Haye talked shit on how boring Wlad was, and how he was going to add excitment, and yet he failed on all levels when he got into the ring against Wlad. He fought like a scared man just wanting to survive.

I agree Fat Dan is an asshole, but there is nothing in this article that blatantly shows why. Ali is just mad because Fat Dan called it how it was on his man crush Haye. Truth hurts.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 am

It was like reading a fanboy blog, Dan's suppose to be writing a piece about the fight for ESPN. The first half of the article is basically just dan trashing Haye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 am

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

Agreed. Wlad wasn't the one flopping and running. Haye talked shit on how boring Wlad was, and how he was going to add excitment, and yet he failed on all levels when he got into the ring against Wlad. He fought like a scared man just wanting to survive.

I agree Fat Dan is an asshole, but there is nothing in this article that blatantly shows why. Ali is just mad because Fat Dan called it how it was on his man crush Haye. Truth hurts.

There is no truth in the piece just a fatman's hateful opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

There is no truth in the piece just a fatman's hateful opinion.

No truth? Now you're just trolling.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Ali wrote:It was like reading a fanboy blog, Dan's suppose to be writing a piece about the fight for ESPN. The first half of the article is basically just dan trashing Haye.
Whats wrong with that? Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:05 pm

I Agree with his article but I absolutely hate Obesse Dan as much I hate Arum the Jew.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down