The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts on today's fights

3 posters

Go down

My thoughts on today's fights Empty My thoughts on today's fights

Post  powerpuncher Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 am

I will start off with haye vs chisora. it was the best HW fight that ive seen in a long time. it was a type of fight that should be made more often. every fighter doesnt have to wait around for a klitschko payday. haye looked good in the fight and chisora just couldnt handle hayes speed. that was the difference in the fight. as other people have already mentioned on the board, haye just lacks the heart and determination to beat a klit. he has the tools but will never be aggressive enough to beat one of them. although i hope he proves me wrong because i think that fight was worthy of a vitali fight.

next fight was khan vs garcia. i was watching this fight with my dad a told him in the first round that garcia is throwing those haymakers and khan is barely avoiding them. i said that he is eventually going to get hit by one and put him down. then in the 3rd round, that exact thing happened. its crazy how garcia is the ring champ at 140. not to long ago it seemed like 140 was pretty stacked and we had barely heard of garcia. out of nowhere he is the ring champ. its always good to have an underdog win though.

as many people have already mentioned, roach doesnt know how to teach defense. khan needs a new trainer. he needs someone who will teach him to use his long jab and stay on the outside and just box. he shouldnt fight aggressively like he does. garcia is a solid fighter. he isnt great but is good. i hope that he has more success. i just really hope that haymon doesnt have him fight bums for paydays because garcia IMO is still developing and might lose to a bum. lets hope haymon lets him take some big fights.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on today's fights Empty Re: My thoughts on today's fights

Post  freakzilla Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:27 am

Also Anthony Mundine ko'd Bronco McKart in the 7th.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 am

Haven't seen the Haye fight yet, but I can say that Khan has one of the best chicken dances in the sport.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down