The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

3 posters

Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Random Thoughts

Post  Frank Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 am

1.Mitt Romney. Robot or human?? I’ve mentioned before that this son of a bitch looks like an undercover terminator or a Stepford husband. If this is true, we should at least see what he can do in an exhibition fight against someone’s sparring partner.

2.Muhammad Ali: Can someone please explain to certain fighters that the reason a significant amount of fans found Ali’s bragging likable was his sense of humor. He was funny. If you liked him, he turned a bad day into a good day. Without mentioning any names, most fighters who try the Ali approach turn a good day into a bad day.

3.A boxing gym just closed up that was just around 2 miles from house. I live in a nice neighborhood that is a few miles from a bad one. However, when I went into this gym, I saw a teen working very hard on the heavy bag. I recognized him from a store I usually frequent . He was standing in front of that store selling drugs until the gym opened. Now he’s back in front of the store. I know there are sophisticated theories as to why we have fewer young fighters breaking in the game, however, I think it’s helps to try the most basic theory first. Need I say more?

4.Is it just me, or does Floyd Mayweather’s girlfriend look like a 2 dollar whore? Maybe I need to take another look at her. Shane Mosley is walking around with a bombshell, Floyd kicks his ass, and gets a skank as a gf. They say nice guys finish last. That’s bullshit.

5.Football season is about to start soon. THANK GOD!!!!!!!

6.Manny Pacquiao, I like you so I will give you the following advice. We know you’re a devoted Christian. Please check out the interviews of another loyal Christian that doesn’t seem to piss anyone off with his answers, Tim Tebow. Study his “No Comment” answers and emulate those. Things will get easier for you, at least in the States.

7.Oscar De La Hoya: I'm proud of you for at least trying to beat your coke problem. However, I reeaaallllyyyyy wish you never took those pics in women’s clothing. No matter how many great fights you fought, we now have a vision of you in bra and panties stuck in our minds. I really hate that. You deserve better and so do we.

8.I know it’s not nice to say bad things about people, but can someone think about a more annoying and overrated fighter than Antonio Tarver? Considering he got busted for steroids and he was never that good in the first place, I would love to erase him from my memory. Showtime hiring him as an announcer makes that more difficult.

9.Does Tony Thompson have a chance to defeat Wlad in Saturday’s fight? No.

10.If Andrew Luck can save the AFC from damnation, I really won’t give a damn about anything I’ve written in this thread.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post  dmar5143 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 am

lol enjoyable but crazy..mosleys chick is a three dollar hooker.neither have style grace a traditional beauty.fake this and that and after they wash there face they lose 10 pounds.mitt is a clone.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

dmar5143 wrote:lol enjoyable but crazy..mosleys chick is a three dollar hooker.neither have style grace a traditional beauty.fake this and that and after they wash there face they lose 10 pounds.mitt is a clone.
I agree dmar, but my Lord that lady is sexy.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 am

Yup. Bring on football season! Very Happy
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down