The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts

5 posters

Go down

Random thoughts Empty Random thoughts

Post  Frank Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm

(1)If Wladamir K. is gay, I think his boyfriend should be his next opponent. Any guy that can take it from Wlad has my respect and should prove to be at least as tough as anyone he’s fought so far.

(2)At this point, even his most ardent supporters must admit there’s something very wrong with Floyd Mayweather. If his legal troubles get deep enough, look for some troubling revelations from the MW camp in the near future.

(3)Is it my imagination, or does “David Haye” not want to fight anymore?

(4)Looks like Bernard Hopkins is going to be around for at least another 2 years. I’ll try to find something likable about him. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

(5)I’ve seen athletes as classy as “Manny Pacquiao” but none who exceed the tact and sportsmanship he shows before, during and after fights.

(6)The Sergio Martinez left that landed on Paul Williams has to be one of the greatest shots in MW history. No, it’s not in the class of the right that Robinson put Fulmer away with, but what punch is?

(7)The sport is silent at the moment. This tells me to get ready for another championship moment from my guy, “Glen Johnson.” Also, look for another mentally challenged comment from “Floyd Sr.”

(8)I really miss the old “Muhammad Ali.” Though he’s still at least as inspirational as he used to be, the world is just not as exciting without Ali as champion.

(9)The ultimate charm school graduate, Mike Tyson, once stated that the hardest punch he ever threw was against his wife (Robin Givens.). Upon hearing this, am I the only one that will admit that the first thought that went through their mind was, “Damn, that girl can take one helluva punch!!” (Yeah, I know. I’m reaching here.)

(10)At the present time, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to understand Chad Dawson.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts Empty Re: Random thoughts

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Chad Dawson doesnt understand Chad Dawson
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Frank wrote:(1)If Wladamir K. is gay, I think his boyfriend should be his next opponent. Any guy that can take it from Wlad has my respect and should prove to be at least as tough as anyone he’s fought so far.

(2)At this point, even his most ardent supporters must admit there’s something very wrong with Floyd Mayweather. If his legal troubles get deep enough, look for some troubling revelations from the MW camp in the near future.

(4)Looks like Bernard Hopkins is going to be around for at least another 2 years. I’ll try to find something likable about him. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

(5)I’ve seen athletes as classy as “Manny Pacquiao” but none who exceed the tact and sportsmanship he shows before, during and after fights.

(6)The Sergio Martinez left that landed on Paul Williams has to be one of the greatest shots in MW history. No, it’s not in the class of the right that Robinson put Fulmer away with, but what punch is?

(7)The sport is silent at the moment. This tells me to get ready for another championship moment from my guy, “Glen Johnson.” Also, look for another mentally challenged comment from “Floyd Sr.”

(8)I really miss the old “Muhammad Ali.” Though he’s still at least as inspirational as he used to be, the world is just not as exciting without Ali as champion.

(9)The ultimate charm school graduate, Mike Tyson, once stated that the hardest punch he ever threw was against his wife (Robin Givens.). Upon hearing this, am I the only one that will admit that the first thought that went through their mind was, “Damn, that girl can take one helluva punch!!” (Yeah, I know. I’m reaching here.)

(10)At the present time, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to understand Chad Dawson.

1. How do you know that Wladimir likes to give and not receive??

3. That's not your imagination, that's reality

4. he has a lovely castrated pit bull

8. Boxing really misses any sort of personality at the moment, there will never be another fighter that has the same charm, grace and endearing qualities as The Greatest

9. Don't ever take on a job role as a counseller for victims of domestic violence

Very Happy

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Those are funny responses, dbudge. Thanks. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 pm

good job frank..the only fault was fullmer was koed by a left hook..the stuff on floyds camp can be a realistic prediction....

Back to top Go down

Post  bird Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm

really

you called the Robinson check left hook a right? I thought you were better than that?? haha

bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Frank wrote:(1)If Wladamir K. is gay, I think his boyfriend should be his next opponent. Any guy that can take it from Wlad has my respect and should prove to be at least as tough as anyone he’s fought so far.

I just wish Floyd would get in the ring. I really don't care much else about him.

I'm not sure 13 EVER wants to fight. He may actually be too smart to be a fighter.

The level of committment to a lifestyle that enables BHOP to do what he does at 45 is astounding.

Hard not to like the Filipino. He seems to have his act together.

The sport really is silent isn't it? A strange moment.

And oh yeah, as others have noted it was a left hook by Robinson.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I am a little disturbed by #1 Frank, why are you imagining Wladimir doing that ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 am

Ali wrote:I am a little disturbed by #1 Frank, why are you imagining Wladimir doing that ??
LOL: Ali, you're just made because I talked about David Haye.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 am

Didn't you know, Wlad boyfriend is David Gaye.

He met him at a gay bar

Random thoughts Erfwqu

+

Random thoughts David-Haye-naked_1421066i

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 am

GrantZilla wrote:

Didn't you know, Wlad boyfriend is David Gaye.

He met him at a gay bar

Random thoughts Erfwqu

+

Random thoughts David-Haye-naked_1421066i

Laughing

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down