The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man

+2
powerpuncher
NJBeatdown86
6 posters

Go down

Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man Empty Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 am

Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man 0

Dan Rafael
Get ready to be SICK! At time of stoppage Spinks led 57-56 on Gwen Adair and Robert Byrd cards. Fernando Villarreal had Bundrage up 57-56.

Dan Rafael
Spinks leading on two scorecards and only trailing by one is putrid. PUTRID!!!!!!! And that was with him getting dropped in rd 1!! #boxing

Dan Rafael
Spinks leading? MAYBE he won two of the middle rounds. MAYBE. Other than that he did NOTHING. Bundrage was beating the crap out of him.

Dan Rafael
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE JUDGING??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dan Rafael
The scores of the fight were given to me by @GoldenBoyBoxing's PR when I asked for them just to see if anything was funny looking. IT WAS!
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man Empty Re: Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man

Post  powerpuncher Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 am

i gave him one round and that was being pretty generous
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man Empty Re: Spinks was leading on two of the scorecards, says the fat man

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 am

Maybe it's time to bring back the No Decision days. Judging is a joke and nothing will be done about it
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 am

GrantZilla wrote:Maybe it's time to bring back the No Decision days. Judging is a joke and nothing will be done about it
...not noo decisons but newspaper decisions.at least the majority of them get it right 98 percent of the time...so much for some thoughts that the judges will mind there ps and qs because of resent controversy..the incompetence is wide spread.roy jones jr got a gift in poland yesterday in the guys own back yard..can it get any worse...yes is the only anser..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:17 am

wasn't scoring it each round

round 1 10-8 bundrage
Bundrage won that round clearly. He destroyed him in the final round. the rounds in between had Bundrage doing too much waiting and not punching.

Rounds 2-6 were rounds where Bundrage was not punching alot and Spinks could have conceivably won the rounds.

But it seems a bit odd to have Spinks winning.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 pm

captainanddew wrote:wasn't scoring it each round

round 1 10-8 bundrage
Bundrage won that round clearly. He destroyed him in the final round. the rounds in between had Bundrage doing too much waiting and not punching.

Rounds 2-6 were rounds where Bundrage was not punching alot and Spinks could have conceivably won the rounds.

But it seems a bit odd to have Spinks winning.

I agree. I also didn't score the fight but I didn't see any non-knockdown round where I thought Spinks was completely out of it. Admittedly, I have a soft spot in my heart for a STL guy but it was just an ugly fight all the way around. Spinks initiates a clinch and then K9 decides he can wrestle him out of the clinch.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 am

i actually wish that more people hit during clinches like k9 did. unless the ref says break, you swing and try to KO your opponent.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:06 am

dmar5143 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Maybe it's time to bring back the No Decision days. Judging is a joke and nothing will be done about it
...not noo decisons but newspaper decisions.at least the majority of them get it right 98 percent of the time...so much for some thoughts that the judges will mind there ps and qs because of resent controversy..the incompetence is wide spread.roy jones jr got a gift in poland yesterday in the guys own back yard..can it get any worse...yes is the only anser..

Don't they pretty much go hand and hand. Reason why we had newspaper decisions is because of the No Decision law that was in place. A law that was made to stop the kind of bullshit that is going on now. Corrupt, incompetant, judges.

I no longer beleive these judges are incompetant. They favor certain promoters. The ones that are paying them. That very conflict of interest should not be allowed but is. They favor certain promoters so they can continue to get big fights from them. So it's not direct bribery, but close enough.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:53 am

good point.yes they go hand and hand in general.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down