The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My idea on what should happen

2 posters

Go down

My idea on what should happen Empty My idea on what should happen

Post  powerpuncher Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:08 am

since ortiz just lost, canelo has lost yet another opponent. now i say let arum and dibella set up the martinez-chavez fight for the 15th since its the biggest fight that could really be made at the moment in boxing (when i say biggest fight i mean most interest because of the mexican fans). canelo can fight around the same time but fight someone like trout. someone that is good but not necessarily great. it shouldnt be PPV. then he will have plenty of time to pick out another opponent for a stacked PPV which GB promised. i may set up a fight with kirkland since it would be a fun fight and i would be pretty confident that canelo would win.

i just dont want to see them make a PPV with someone like lopez or some other person that has no business being in the ring with him.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

My idea on what should happen Empty Re: My idea on what should happen

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 am

arum is already reported by boxingscene as saying they have september 15th date alone now. which is bob saying you dont' have a suitable ppv opponent.

Golden Boy should tell canelo that they need this to be on showtime rather than showtime ppv. convince the network of that. Then if you have canelo for free on showtime it will cut into the number of people that buy martinez/chavez jr.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down