The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face

2 posters

Go down

Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face Empty Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face

Post  Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face 6%20(640x424)

Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face 10%20(640x424)

Aug. 25
At TBA, Germany
: Robert Stieglitz vs. Arthur Abraham, 12 rounds, for Stieglitz's WBO super middleweight title

Back to top Go down

Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face Empty Re: Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I've said it a couple of times now but I am interested in this fight. I see nothing wrong with 2 2nd tier guys fighting out a chance to either reign over the 2nd tier guys or get a shot at one of the division's elites.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face Empty Re: Arthur Abraham vs. Robert Stieglitz face to face

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm

if the winner is going to face another second tier guy then great! Someone like Pavlik, Bika, or even up and comers like Rodriguez or Stephenson.

If the winner is going to face one of the elite, then no. Abraham got handled by Dirrell, Froch, and Ward. And Stieglitz would be handled by the elite. Much rather see them face the other 2nd tier guys in fights that would be much more competitive!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 pm

If Stieglitz wins then I'd like to see him unify with Froch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down