The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VITALIS LAST FIGHT

4 posters

Go down

VITALIS LAST FIGHT Empty VITALIS LAST FIGHT

Post  dmar5143 Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Bermane Stiverne
Mariusz Wach
Seth Mitchell
Manuel Charr
Luis Ortiz
Franklin Lawrenc...this is a short list given by vitali for either a sept 1 or sept 8th fight in germany.hes strongly hinting this is his last fight.sorry guys this list is bullshit.he uses pr stuff like haye backed out to fight chisora..no haye saw a opportunity to make huge money on a guy you said you wanted to fight again.i owe him one meaning a ko.lol we sent a contract to haye..realy.what was the deal.i know im in a huge minority here.im not a fan of his.i like him personaly for his manners how he conducts himself but not as a fighter.hes a bibical giant.a huge monster lol.ill leave my other thoughts to myself..this list says it all.mitchell is not going to go to germany to fight when hes got a few fights lined up here.so that leaves the remaing 5...talk about extra extra safe for your potential last fight..good ridence.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

VITALIS LAST FIGHT Empty Re: VITALIS LAST FIGHT

Post  captainanddew Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 pm

dmar5143 wrote:Bermane Stiverne
Mariusz Wach
Seth Mitchell
Manuel Charr
Luis Ortiz
Franklin Lawrenc...this is a short list given by vitali for either a sept 1 or sept 8th fight in germany.hes strongly hinting this is his last fight.sorry guys this list is bullshit.he uses pr stuff like haye backed out to fight chisora..no haye saw a opportunity to make huge money on a guy you said you wanted to fight again.i owe him one meaning a ko.lol we sent a contract to haye..realy.what was the deal.i know im in a huge minority here.im not a fan of his.i like him personaly for his manners how he conducts himself but not as a fighter.hes a bibical giant.a huge monster lol.ill leave my other thoughts to myself..this list says it all.mitchell is not going to go to germany to fight when hes got a few fights lined up here.so that leaves the remaing 5...talk about extra extra safe for your potential last fight..good ridence.

who do you want him to fight? Haye is fighting Chisora.
Chambers is fighting Adamek
Thompson is fighting Wlad
Povetkin won't even fight Wlad.
Solis had 1 comeback fight and weighed close to 270.
Beat Arreola already
Chagaev-lost to Wlad and Povetkin-not really active

Helenius? fought 3 times 2010, 3 times 2011, hasn't fought since December 3rd robbery vs Chisora. And nothing scheduled.
Boystov?I'd like to see it.
Pulev? Would like to see it. He stopped Dimitrenko late.
Fury?
Price? Price isn't going to be rushed.

I would rather see Helenius, Boystov, or Pulev than the guys listed.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue May 29, 2012 10:56 pm

look he could say in dec ill fight the winner of haye-chisora since there a lot of bad blood there.helenuis has a injury.im saying dont fight a absolute fucking bum and say its your last fight.yes fight one of thoses guys you mentioned in sept then the winner of haye-chisora and call it a day.i cannot justify these bums big time bums by saying who else can i fight.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed May 30, 2012 4:04 am

I am not a fan of the Klits' style. Everyone on here knows that. But I'm not a pure hater. The Klits will fight anybody. Problem is as we all know, HW division is weak.

Helenius, Pulev, and Boystov will not fight a Klit. No way their managment let's them. These guys haven't even beaten a single Top Ten ranked opponent. Their competition is lacking. Helenius should have lost to Haye. Boystov got hand problems and been fighting stiffs. Pulev is too green.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 am

That list is a pile of poop.

Seth Mitchell is no where near ready for a Klitschko yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed May 30, 2012 1:06 pm

grant you must of ment helenius should of lost to chisora.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 pm

dmar5143 wrote:grant you must of ment helenius should of lost to chisora.

Yea Grant got his UK hype jobs mixed up.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:grant you must of ment helenius should of lost to chisora.

Yea Grant got his UK hype jobs mixed up.

Yup, I sure did.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down