The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just watched sweat pea vs chavez for the first time

3 posters

Go down

just watched sweat pea vs chavez for the first time Empty just watched sweat pea vs chavez for the first time

Post  powerpuncher Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 pm

i had never seen the fight so i decided that i should watch it and i agree with the consensus that it was a bad decision. i had it 9-3 for whitaker. there were 2 rounds that could have gone to chavez which would have made it 7-5. i guess if you were really trying to give it to chavez then i could see a 6-6 but you would really have to be looking to give chavez every round you could.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

just watched sweat pea vs chavez for the first time Empty Re: just watched sweat pea vs chavez for the first time

Post  captainanddew Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 am

it was an absolute travesty.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

just watched sweat pea vs chavez for the first time Empty Re: just watched sweat pea vs chavez for the first time

Post  Frank Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 am

That was fight was a glorified sparring session for Pernell Whitaker. In my opinion, Julio was never even in that fight. The decision was a study in madness and corruption.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down