The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket

+3
dmar5143
GrantZilla
powerpuncher
7 posters

Go down

LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket Empty LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:30 pm

According to sources in Denmark and the United States, the World Boxing Council has approved a "WBC silver title fight at light heavyweight" - for Mikkel Kessler when he returns on May 19 in Copenhagen. Kessler´s opponent is said to be Allan Green. It will be the Viking Warrior´s debut at 175 and his first fight since June of last year.

Earlier this week - Kessler's promoter, Kalle Sauerland, "killed" the rumors of a possible fight against the WBA interim-champ at super middleweight, Brian Magee, claiming that the Irishman had priced himself out.

The WBA's regular champ at 168, Karol Balzsay, defends the title against Dimitri Sartison on April 21 in Schwerin and that took out another name from Sauerland´s list. IBF champion Tavoris Cloud was also mentioned, but has a mandatory due to Karo Murat.

http://www.boxingscene.com/kessler-vs-green-wbc-silver-title-play-5-19--50877

Back to top Go down

LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket Empty Re: LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:31 pm

If Kessler can remain healthy at LHW all I have to say is....... Mikkel Kessler vs. Jean Pascal !

Back to top Go down

LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket Empty Re: LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket

Post  powerpuncher Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:29 pm

allan green is making a comeback. he will be the one to dethrone hopkins!
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 pm

So let's make this clear. Two unranked guys at Light HW are going to fight for a Light HW trinket?

I've said for a while Kessler is a fraud. The guy ducks Miranda for christ sake. Then he pulls out of the Super Six. Then he can't get a deal done to fight Bute. Yet a deal can get made for Bute to fight Froch in Froch's backyard?

All the while Kessler get's to fight bums in his home country for worthless trinkets.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:04 pm

a close to new all time low for a abcdef trinket straps.im fighting the guy next door for not the worlds but the universes cruizer title.kessler is going downhill a bit so a so called safe fight is in order.maybe they should of waited for a slightly safer fight on paper.the winner between me and the guy next door for the almost 70 year old title..again a weekly letdown after a few good fights occured.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Go Green. Fuck him up.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

GrantZilla wrote:So let's make this clear. Two unranked guys at Light HW are going to fight for a Light HW trinket?

I've said for a while Kessler is a fraud. The guy ducks Miranda for christ sake. Then he pulls out of the Super Six. Then he can't get a deal done to fight Bute. Yet a deal can get made for Bute to fight Froch in Froch's backyard?

All the while Kessler get's to fight bums in his home country for worthless trinkets.
EXACTLY!!!!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 pm

GrantZilla wrote:So let's make this clear. Two unranked guys at Light HW are going to fight for a Light HW trinket?

How can Kessler be a fraud when's fought multiple SMW elites and beaten some of them ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:How can Kessler be a fraud when's fought multiple SMW elites and beaten some of them ?

What elites did Kessler beat outside Froch, which could have gone either way? If the fight was in Froch's town, he'd have won.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

We
Be
Corrupt
strikes again!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:14 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:How can Kessler be a fraud when's fought multiple SMW elites and beaten some of them ?

What elites did Kessler beat outside Froch, which could have gone either way? If the fight was in Froch's town, he'd have won.

Froch, Librado Andrade, Marcus Beyer, Anthony Mundine.

And Kessler was competitive in the Calzaghe fight until Joe stepped it up a gear.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

And Kessler was competitive in the Calzaghe fight until Joe stepped it up a gear.
And Allen Green?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Miranda is a nobody. He's not worthy enough to be ducked. Kessler pulled out of the super 6 when he was scheduled to fight the same guy he is scheduled to fight now.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:55 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

Librado Andrade, Marcus Beyer, Anthony Mundine are world class?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:47 pm

SlickMoney wrote:Miranda is a nobody. He's not worthy enough to be ducked.

He still pulled out of a scheduled Showtime fight against Miranda. Abrahams stepped in for him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:20 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

And Allen Green?
What about Allan Green? HUH?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:14 pm

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a deal was reached for Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33KOs) to make his light heavyweight debut against Allan Green (31-3, 21KOs) on May 19th at Parken in Copenhagen, Denmark. The WBC's silver title will be on the line.

The two fighters were scheduled to face each other in 2010, as part of the Super Six super middleweight tournament, but an eye injury forced Kessler to withdraw from the entire competition.

Lou DiBella, who promotes Green, confirmed the information to BoxingScene and he likes his boxer's chances in the fight. By the time the fight happens, Kessler will be coming off an eleven month layoff, and before that he was out for over a year.

"I actually think right now, at 175-pounds, I give Allan Green a chance to win. I think at 175 it favors Green. He was a dead man at 168, but he's not a dead man at 175. Let's see how Kessler does at 175," DiBella told BoxingScene.com.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mikkel-kessler-allan-green-deal-reached-19th--51043

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:01 pm

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a deal was reached for Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33KOs) to make his light heavyweight debut against Allan Green (31-3, 21KOs) on May 19th at Parken in Copenhagen, Denmark. The WBC's silver title will be on the line.

The two fighters were scheduled to face each other in 2010, as part of the Super Six super middleweight tournament, but an eye injury forced Kessler to withdraw from the entire competition.

Lou DiBella, who promotes Green, confirmed the information to BoxingScene and he likes his boxer's chances in the fight. By the time the fight happens, Kessler will be coming off an eleven month layoff, and before that he was out for over a year.

"I actually think right now, at 175-pounds, I give Allan Green a chance to win. I think at 175 it favors Green. He was a dead man at 168, but he's not a dead man at 175. Let's see how Kessler does at 175," DiBella told BoxingScene.com.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mikkel-kessler-allan-green-deal-reached-19th--51043
I agree. Green will be better at 175. WAR Allan Green.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:I agree. Green will be better at 175. WAR Allan Green.

LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket Youre-10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:I agree. Green will be better at 175. WAR Allan Green.

LOL Mikkel Kessler vs. Allan Green at LHW for bogus WBC trinket Youre-10
LOL I have to keep my belief up. COME ON GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 pm

You guys are fuckin' nuts....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:You guys are fuckin' nuts....
LOL hey got to show the some love for the guy from the sooner state.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Only known boxer that's ever come out of my State is David Banks

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 pm

I claim STL even though I'm from Southern IL. Devon is my boy right now. He brings good cards to my front door.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Kessler is going to get Allan Green pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down