The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali

+7
Tobe
flapanther2001
captainanddew
EnragedSlayer
GrantZilla
UBeeg9cats
dmar5143
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali - Page 2 Empty Re: LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali

Post  SlickMoney Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:So you're saying just cuz someone is a fighter he can just go around bitch slapping anyone whenever he pleases?

Did I say that?

Yes. That why i quoted it.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali - Page 2 Empty Re: LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:So you're saying just cuz someone is a fighter he can just go around bitch slapping anyone whenever he pleases?

Did I say that?

Realy, I said a boxer can go around bitch slapping anyone they please
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Tobe wrote:Did I read that right? He's only getting £ 100,000 for the fight and they fined him $50,000 for the slap!? Bullshit.

WBC sucking up to Vitali after trying to force feed him Maskeav a couple years back.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Did I say that?

Realy, I said a boxer can go around bitch slapping anyone they please

You said u had no problem with what Chisora did. How else is anyone suppose to interpret that?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm

SlickMoney wrote:You said u had no problem with what Chisora did. How else is anyone suppose to interpret that?

Anyone not trying to start shit would interpret it as me talking about nothing but pre fight hype antics. Why most people think that shit is staged. Why they do it in WWE.

People like great rivalries. Not two guys kissing each others asses before a fight.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:You said u had no problem with what Chisora did. How else is anyone suppose to interpret that?

Anyone not trying to start shit
would interpret it as me talking about nothing but pre fight hype antics. Why most people think that shit is staged. Why they do it in WWE.

People like great rivalries. Not two guys kissing each others asses before a fight.

Thats your only defense whenever i question you.

Gatti-Ward was a pretty good rivalry without the circus stuff.

No need to bitch slap someone to draw attention.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm

[quote="SlickMoney"]
GrantZilla wrote:

Gatti-Ward compare to the hype of Ali-Frazier?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm

[quote="GrantZilla"]
SlickMoney wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Lets compare a trilogy between 2 journeyman to a trilogy between 2 great in their prime heavyweights in one of Boxing's golden age.

Trash talking is not what Chisora was doing. I never saw any physical cheap shots from either Frazier or Ali.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 pm

[quote="SlickMoney"]
GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Lets compare a trilogy between 2 journeyman to a trilogy between 2 great in their prime heavyweights in one of Boxing's golden age.

Trash talking is not what Chisora was doing. I never saw any physical cheap shots from either Frazier or Ali.

What you talking about? They brawled it out on a talk show on national TV
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm

One of the things that bothered me about the whole thing was all the pre-fight stuff was pretty civil up until the slap. They were joking around and kidding with each other, then at the weigh in Chisora slaps him and runs away. At least he came to fight tonight, but it was a lame move by Chisora at the weigh in.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm

[quote="GrantZilla"]
SlickMoney wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

What you talking about? They brawled it out on a talk show on national TV

Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2