The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora Predicts 8th round KO of Vitali

4 posters

Go down

Chisora Predicts 8th round KO of Vitali Empty Chisora Predicts 8th round KO of Vitali

Post  Tobe Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:53 pm

MUNICH, Germany -- Dereck Chisora is promising an eighth-round knockout when he challenges WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko on Saturday.

Klitschko is dismissing the boast and says the British challenger doesn't stand a chance, a view shared by many.

Chisora says he can "smell fear" in Klitschko's corner and promises to be fighting "a hundred miles an hour from the first round."

Chisora is 13 years younger than Klitschko but the 40-year-old champion has a massive reach advantage.

http://www.tsn.ca/boxing/story/?id=387692

I disagree. lol!
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Chisora Predicts 8th round KO of Vitali Empty Re: Chisora Predicts 8th round KO of Vitali

Post  dmar5143 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 pm

i think we all disagree tobe but im rooting for him.if he had a good punch i would like his chances very much .ill have to catch the fight on you tube since sat is one of the 4 days i work this month.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Chisora Predicts 8th round KO of Vitali Empty Re: Chisora Predicts 8th round KO of Vitali

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 am

I predict I will be banging Bar Rafaeli in 2012.......
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:48 am

Chisora: I Will Send My Chihuahua To Bite V. Klitschko

DERECK Chisora is planning to show that Vitali Klitschko’s bark is worse than his bite here on Saturday.

WBC world heavyweight champion Klitschko is convinced that he can retain his title against the underdog from London.

But Chisora, who walks a dog of a very different kind around the streets of Hampstead, begs to differ.

‘Del Boy’, who weighs in at more than 17st and is 6ft tall, has a pet chihuahua called Killer for company.

The pair are a regular item in the streets around his home and he said: “You should see that little f***** in the park man – he goes after rottweilers!

“Killer is my minder – he looks after me. They are good dogs to have in the house because they hear everything – I mean EVERYTHING.

“Do I need a chihuahua to mind me? Yeah, you have to have one. If you don’t have a chihuahua you are not a real man.

“He is my first dog. I am a dog lover but not a Klitschko lover. I’ll be sending my little chihuahua to bite him!”

Chisora, 28, enjoyed a walk without Killer in the streets of snowbound Munich as he looks to spring a major surprise on Saturday.

He said: “The plan is to come in around 17st 4lbs. I have realised I want to enjoy training for this fight. I don’t want to get stressed out by it.”

Before flying out here, he was jumping into freezing water back in Hampstead and said: “Every time I did it, it left my muscles in pain.

"It’s like a ritual but it is f****** cold in there man. But it hardens you up and now I just can’t wait for this fight.”

http://tinyurl.com/7jscmu6

This guy is a riot
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 am

Maybe it's me, but I didn't think you were supposed to "enjoy training for a fight" scratch Don't you get to enjoy it after you win?
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 pm

One can only hope.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down