The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali

+7
Tobe
flapanther2001
captainanddew
EnragedSlayer
GrantZilla
UBeeg9cats
dmar5143
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Empty LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Vitali Klitschko 244lbs vs. Dereck Chisora 241lbs

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Chisora-slaps-klitschko-weigh-in%20(1)

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Chisora-slaps-klitschko-weigh-in%20(7)

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Chisora-slaps-klitschko-weigh-in%20(5)

Feb. 18
At Munich (Epix and EpixHD.com)
: Vitali Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora, 12 rounds, for Klitschko's WBC heavyweight title

Last edited by Hagler's Bald Head on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Empty Re: LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali

Post  dmar5143 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 pm

no doubt in my mind chisora has come to fight.ill catch it on youtube and read your reports after my 3-11 work day..doughboy staggered him with a slap lol.come on do it in the ring for a ten count please.miracles do happen.doughboy says in 8. lets see.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Empty Re: LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 pm

dmar5143 wrote:no doubt in my mind chisora has come to fight.ill catch it on youtube and read your reports after my 3-11 work day..doughboy staggered him with a slap lol.come on do it in the ring for a ten count please.miracles do happen.doughboy says in 8. lets see.

Normally this sort of action would be trashed but everyone is so fed up with the Klitschko's that they'll approve of it.

Come on Chisora rattle that cage and shock the world !!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 pm

normaly i dont go for that stuff but this time i liked it..phyc edge doughboy.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm

dmar5143 wrote:normaly i dont go for that stuff but this time i liked it..phyc edge doughboy.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:50 pm

This is why I wanted to see Chisora vs Wlad when it was first scheduled. Wlad has a chin problem and Del Boy isn't scared. Wlad and Vitali are superior athletes with superior conditioning compared to the rest of the heavyweights but what makes the fights less exciting is no one challenges them. They have no reason to become aggressive when they are winning 90+% of the rounds but the challengers should.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:50 pm

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Chisora-slaps-klitschko-weigh-in%20(3)

LMAO Chisora just bitchslapped Vitali Chisora-slaps-klitschko-weigh-in%20(2)

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:53 pm

WBC Furious: Chisora Fined $50,000 For Klitschko Slap!

World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman is furious, and informed BoxingScene.com that his organization has fined Dereck Chisora $50,000 dollars for slapping WBC heavyweight Vitali Klitschko during Friday's weigh-in in Munich, Germany.

Sulaiman received reports from the WBC officials on site, who witnessed Chisora attempt to butt heads with Vitali and then the British challenger slapped the champion across the face.

Sulaiman called it an “absolute disgrace! This is definitely a lack of respect for the sport and completely unacceptable. It was a cheap shot, and my message is that there is a fine, so he’ll [Chisora] feel it! He’s no gentleman at all, and he’s failed in what we expect of boxers. He wanted Vitali to lose control, but Vitali will make him pay for this in the ring, definitely.”

Don Jose says that 50% of the $50,000 dollar fine will go to a childrens’s charity in Germany and the other half will go to the WBC Cares charity, which helps sick children and regularly visits them in the hospital.

http://tinyurl.com/7jlm9ex

I wouldn't pay the fine. Fuck the WBC!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:57 pm

i expected that fine to come and thought 50 thousand.i wish the wbc would also fine themselves for the disgusting way they represent boxing.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:14 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i expected that fine to come and thought 50 thousand.i wish the wbc would also fine themselves for the disgusting way they represent boxing.

Yup. Where was WBC fine against Floyd for strangling Ortiz at the weigh in? Hell, why aren't they forcing Floyd to face a WBC manditory? By their own joke rules, you are suppose to fight a manditory every six months or get stripped.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:55 pm

This was a disgusting move by Chisora. Complete lack of class. Vitali is going to come to kill Chisora after that.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:58 pm

EnragedSlayer wrote:This was a disgusting move by Chisora. Complete lack of class. Vitali is going to come to kill Chisora after that.

Maybe it's a minority opinion, but this kind of shit does not bother me when it comes to boxing. It's a fight. A bitch slap is not anything compared to the shit that will be thrown tomorrow.

I don't get the mindset that boxers should act like golf players. One of many aspects I do like about boxing. You don't have to be politically correct or put on a fake goody-goody persona to please a bunch of corporate suits.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
EnragedSlayer wrote:This was a disgusting move by Chisora. Complete lack of class. Vitali is going to come to kill Chisora after that.

Maybe it's a minority opinion, but this kind of shit does not bother me when it comes to boxing. It's a fight. A bitch slap is not anything compared to the shit that will be thrown tomorrow.

I don't get the mindset that boxers should act like golf players. One of many aspects I do like about boxing. You don't have to be politically correct or put on a fake goody-goody persona to please a bunch of corporate suits.

It's more of the fact that it was a cheap shot that Vitali clearly wasn't expecting. Plus, it was a slap. I would much rather be punched in the face then be slapped by another man. It shows complete disrespect. If I was Vitali I wouldn't have had the restraint not to go after him right there.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 pm

EnragedSlayer wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

It's more of the fact that it was a cheap shot that Vitali clearly wasn't expecting. Plus, it was a slap. I would much rather be punched in the face then be slapped by another man. It shows complete disrespect. If I was Vitali I wouldn't have had the restraint not to go after him right there.

Chisora is game but Vitali is not the guy to slap and piss off. Yes, Vitali is old and can fall off a cliff anytime, but he is a much tougher and meaner mother than Wlad. Wlad is the guy you could slap and then come out early and be very aggressive and get into his head. Vitali-not so sure. Lennox hit him with freaking monster shots and he was right there. He's a tough hombre.

Should be a good fight. Chisora will need to take the energy and aggression he showed in the Helenius fight and add to it. If he does, then we should get a good fight at the least, and a possible shocker.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 am

V. Klitschko Warns Chisora: You Are Really Fucked Now!

DERECK CHISORA struck the first blow ahead of his WBC world title challenge against Vitali Klitschko tonight.

But the Londoner was condemned by his own team for slapping the Ukrainian yesterday at the traditional stare-off following their weigh-in.

Chisora, 28, is almost certain to be handed a hefty fine by the British Boxing Board, who will withhold his £100,000 purse while they investigate the incident.

Klitschko was left with a massive red mark on the side of his face, and he yelled: “You are fuckedd now, Dereck – you are really fuckedd now.”

Chisora’s trainer Don Charles added: “It was wrong. I am speechless.”

http://tinyurl.com/6svo2mb
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 am

Far worse things have happened at weigh-ins, we forget that Barrera and Morales tried to throw down at one.

This might have been a heat of the moment reaction from Derek but I like it, if Vitali loses his temper tonight it might help Chisora, sooner or later those 40 years will take their toll on him.

Just a pity it was Vitali who got slapped and not pussy boy Wlad.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 am

if Vitali dispatches of Chisora in violent fashion (which isn't a given and Chisora is a live dog), then I think Chisora will regret having pissed off the large Ukranian.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 pm

This wannabe gangsta shit seems to be a growing trend in combat sports. I was at an MMA event last night & 4 fighters came out wearing the bandana around their idiot faces. It just looks stupid to me. Chisora opened a can of worms, now, can he fish?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Did I read that right? He's only getting £ 100,000 for the fight and they fined him $50,000 for the slap!? Bullshit.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Tobe wrote:Did I read that right? He's only getting £ 100,000 for the fight and they fined him $50,000 for the slap!? Bullshit.
How can the WBC fine him? They aren't the ones paying him. Fuck the WBC, only the promoter can fine or take monies from fighters.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 pm

damn,i posted my usual incoherent early sunday morning dribble,but lucky for you guys 1(i must of forgot to click send 2)i'm too smashed to not only retype it but remember it verbatim.
don't fret you're not getting off totally unscathed...basicalyy the slap with the kerchief is chisora hiding his self doubts.the good thing is either it gets under vitali's skin(unlikely)or it means chisora will get a long slow beat down.

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Tobe wrote:Did I read that right? He's only getting £ 100,000 for the fight and they fined him $50,000 for the slap!? Bullshit.
How can the WBC fine him? They aren't the ones paying him. Fuck the WBC, only the promoter can fine or take monies from fighters.

That slap just made this fight worth talking about and they're going to fine him for it? Chisora is a psycho by the way, didn't he get locked up for biting his girlfriend?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:

They can't. These ABC joke orgs have zero authority. He can tell them to go fuck off, and all they can do is not give them their belt if he wins. Which will make them look like more of a joke then they already are.

Only ones that can fine him is the State or country the fight is sanctioned in. In this case, Germany.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:55 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

So you're saying just cuz someone is a fighter he can just go around bitch slapping anyone whenever he pleases?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm

SlickMoney wrote:So you're saying just cuz someone is a fighter he can just go around bitch slapping anyone whenever he pleases?

Did I say that?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next