The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr.

3 posters

Go down

Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr. Empty Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr.

Post  Shaun Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 am

Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr. 419272_426151764962_83612869962_1508399_88252154_n

Here's a pic of Andre Berto and Tim Bradley from the 2003 National Golden Gloves in Las Vegas, where Berto finished as champion. Berto also won the Golden Boy award for outstanding boxer of the tournament. Getting pumped for his 2/11 rematch with Victor Ortiz!
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr. Empty Re: Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr.

Post  SlickMoney Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Shaun wrote:Getting pumped for his 2/11 rematch with Victor Ortiz!

Berto od'ed on roids and pulled a muscle. Rematch postponed
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr. Empty Re: Cool pic of Andre Berto defeating Timothy Bradley Jr.

Post  Shaun Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:54 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Shaun wrote:Getting pumped for his 2/11 rematch with Victor Ortiz!

Berto od'ed on roids and pulled a muscle. Rematch postponed

Yeah. Sorry, I just copied that from Showtime's Facebook page.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 pm

This wouldnt happen in a Pro fight, after the third round Berto will be gassed out.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Diego408 wrote:This wouldnt happen in a Pro fight, after the third round Berto will be gassed out.

It all comes down to if Bradley can survive the early shots. His chin is questionable.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Shaun wrote:
Diego408 wrote:This wouldnt happen in a Pro fight, after the third round Berto will be gassed out.

It all comes down to if Bradley can survive the early shots. His chin is questionable.
Bradley is one tough and determine MFer. Berto would not beat him. I guess the Pacquaio fight will tell a lot. We are 4 months away
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Timmy looks weird without his pencil mustache.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Bradley is one tough and determine MFer. Berto would not beat him. I guess the Pacquaio fight will tell a lot. We are 4 months away

Bradley is one of the more determined fighters that I have seen for sure. I just question his chin. I know he's been down a few times, including two times against Holt. Granted, Holt has a great punch.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Shaun wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Bradley is one of the more determined fighters that I have seen for sure. I just question his chin. I know he's been down a few times, including two times against Holt. Granted, Holt has a great punch.
Holt is the only man to drop him, the second KD was more of Bradley being unbalance, but that first KD was from a great counter left hook. Bradley's chin is good enough, from what Ive seen.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down