The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LATINO FIGHTER

Go down

THE LATINO FIGHTER Empty THE LATINO FIGHTER

Post  dmar5143 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

watching last nights chavez jr fight with rubio to me was a huge disappointment overall to the latino fighters.threw the years in the bigger classes like aerola or years ago a manuel ramos i feel you can toss them out as nothing represenitive of the latino fighter..rios today yes is a trowback.in the smaller guys weather you admire the smothness and greatness of a naploes or a cervantes or the overall brillence of argullo the smaller latino fighter has been special.chavez sanchez gomez zarate ricardo lopez oliveres duran names of absolute highly skilled killers in the ring..there are so many jofre locche sergio martinez who brought other things to the table but overall the latino fighter is a skilled killer.some of them surely can justify consideration in the top ten ever in there class..what is it.there culture.the macho thing.the bullfighting culture or the hunger of poverty that made years ago the jews irish italians the greats.is it just in there dna.i realy dont know but as a long time boxing fan these fighters are special..there crowd pleasures they come to fight and have skill.a good 50-60 years of awsome skilled fighters.
last nights fight to me was a joke.a going threw the motions.nothing compared to the latino fighter that truly represents the word skilled warrior.the smaller latino fighters is what our great sport is about...they breath excitement.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down