The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fighter

+2
Tobe
flapanther2001
6 posters

Go down

The Fighter Empty The Fighter

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 pm

So, I got the DVD and was not all that impressed. I'm sure it will be well received in the northeast, but outside of that, nobody will understand or care about the back story.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

The Fighter Empty Re: The Fighter

Post  Tobe Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:So, I got the DVD and was not all that impressed. I'm sure it will be well received in the northeast, but outside of that, nobody will understand or care about the back story.

You got the DVD? Isn't that still in theaters? Or maybe you giot one of those pirat deals.

And actually the movie is getting tones of Oscar and other award buzz all around the country. I haven't seen it yet but I get the impression it's not really made for the boxing-fan niche market.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Tobe wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:So, I got the DVD and was not all that impressed. I'm sure it will be well received in the northeast, but outside of that, nobody will understand or care about the back story.

You got the DVD? Isn't that still in theaters? Or maybe you giot one of those pirat deals.

And actually the movie is getting tones of Oscar and other award buzz all around the country. I haven't seen it yet but I get the impression it's not really made for the boxing-fan niche market.
Yeah...I got a guy!! LOL.....and this movie isn't for hardcore boxing fans at all. It's more about Ecklund & his drug problems than Mickey's career.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:49 pm

The movie getting tons of good critical attention. It's already made nearly 60 million in the US, which realy good for small budget rated R movie.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm

GrantZilla wrote:The movie getting tons of good critical attention. It's already made nearly 60 million in the US, which realy good for small budget rated R movie.

Although I'm not a big fan of Christian Bale, he steals the entire movie. If it's getting accolades, it's because of Bale.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 pm

torrents people...torrents, when you download from torrents you don't need to buy bootleg movies. i haven't rented a movie in about 3 years and haven't bought a music cd in 4 Laughing
i saw the fighter 2 weeks ago and true grit all dvdrip or blueray format from my torrents pirat
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Rum

if ya dont mind me asking, what do you use to download movies and music?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Rum

if ya dont mind me asking, what do you use to download movies and music?
a friend of mine hooked this program up to my computer but i would normally go (once he installed the program) to ilovetorrents.com but then those fuckers started charging so now i just go to piratebay.org. but i guess you need the other program he hooked me up with becuase i tell people to go to piratebay and then when they try downloading movies they are not able. music is easy though.
yesterday i downloaded the first and second second season of this show that i just got into called party down from the channel starz and the show is hillarious.
see what he hooked to my computer is this program that once i click on the link it shows a tool of things that im downloading...i really don't know how to explain it because i suck with computers but its not the regular downloading thing that your computer normally shows.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 pm

iiight sounds good, will have to check out piratebay
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm

I've seen piratebay infect some pc's with a nasty virus.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

torrentz.com
isohunt.com
google.com

Be careful with piratebay because they had a big lawsuit and have become a place to track and catch people who use torrents illegally and post viruses.

Try to download legal non-copyrighted material that has reviews about the quality and a lot of seeds.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:43 am

The movie has been getting rave reviews over here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down