The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?

4 posters

Go down

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Empty You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Empty Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Obama is not cool. Even though I disagreed with his politics, Bill Clinton was cool.
You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Bill-c10

Clinton has more charisma in his left ass cheek than Obama has in his entire body
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Empty Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Obama is not cool. Even though I disagreed with his politics, Bill Clinton was cool.

Clinton has more charisma in his left ass cheek than Obama has in his entire body

Clinton is a pervy old man, Obama is loved around the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 am

Obama is loved around the world, but if he actually was elected elsewhere, the people would still be whining, bitching and rioting like they do no matter whose in charge.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Clinton is a pervy old man, Obama is loved around the world.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Obama is not cool. Even though I disagreed with his politics, Bill Clinton was cool.

Clinton is a pervy old man, Obama is loved around the world.
That shows how much the world knows about our politics. I'm a democrat and I don't like Obama.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Clinton is a pervy old man, Obama is loved around the world.

Apart from certain places in South America, Middle East and N. Korea.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:58 pm

This pretty much sums Obama up:

NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Apart from certain places in South America, Middle East and N. Korea.

Be more specific, Europeans like Obama. Which is a shock to nobody
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am

I'm Voting Obama, again. He's had more misses than hits, but I don't think there's any republics this year that would do a better job. Obama ain't all that bad, but he didn't live up to expectations.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down