The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber compares himself to Mayweather

+3
Rum Capital
Tobe
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Justin Bieber compares himself to Mayweather Empty Justin Bieber compares himself to Mayweather

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Justin Bieber the pugilist?

Believe it. The international pop sensation loves boxing -- a lot. "Me and my friends box all the time," Bieber told V Magazine. "My dad is a fighter so he taught me some stuff growing up, and he’s a great fighter, so I’m a pretty good boxer. "

Bieber, the pride of Canada, even talks like a boxer, comparing his lonely-at-the-top situation to that of Floyd Mayweather.

"When I was coming up, trying to get to where I am now, people were so happy [for me]. They were rooting for me. Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down," Bieber told V Magazine. "Everyone’s trying to tug at me and take my spot. And that’s how it always is, everyone wants you to be on top, and as soon as you’re there -- like Floyd Mayweather, he's the best boxer in the world."

Actually, with an estimated net worth of $85 million, this 17-year-old is closing in on Mayweather's believed net worth of $90 million.

Bieber, who was legendarily discovered on YouTube, offended old school boxing observers when asked if Mayweather could ever be better than the iconic Muhammad Ali.

While Biebs smartly pointed out that "Ali was in a different weight class, so its completely different," he did paint a pretty favorable picture for Money.

"If Mayweather goes another three, four fights, and wins? Muhammad Ali lost. Mayweather has never lost in his whole career. He is like 35 years old. He hasn't lost and people don’t give him that respect."

http://tinyurl.com/7ttscj8

I busted out laughing reading this shit.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber compares himself to Mayweather Empty Re: Justin Bieber compares himself to Mayweather

Post  Tobe Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:05 pm

First Justin Bieber is in no way the "pride of Canada". Second, Bieber vs. Will Smith's kid. Get in the ring Laughing
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber compares himself to Mayweather Empty Re: Justin Bieber compares himself to Mayweather

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:05 am

"When I was coming up, trying to get to where I am now, people were so happy [for me]. They were rooting for me. Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down,"

God's honest truth right thurrrrrr.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 am

i guess that some people do believe mayweather when he says that hes the greatest fighter ever because hes undefeated. haha.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 am

I don't dislike Bieber. Same way I don't dislike all the terrible auto-tuned music that's out today.

I dislike the people that make such things successful. Stupid teenage girls and their mothers.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 am

GrantZilla wrote:I don't dislike Bieber. Same way I don't dislike all the terrible auto-tuned music that's out today.

I dislike the people that make such things successful. Stupid teenage girls and their mothers.

True enough, the kid is reasonably talented and my 5 year old likes his music. Just completely not anything I would listen to (unless forced to, as I was with his Christmas CD someone gave my daughter).
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:20 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I don't dislike Bieber. Same way I don't dislike all the terrible auto-tuned music that's out today.

I completely agree with you. My roommate seems to have a personal vendetta against Bieber and I don't understand. He has a decent voice like Tobe said but makes music for teen girls. He is making tens of millions of dollars and is adored by millions of young girls. I say more power to him.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 pm

You're only saying that because he's dating your crush.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:You're only saying that because he's dating your crush.

He's got good taste. Can't knock him for that
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:You're only saying that because he's dating your crush.

Did you hear about his 30 second romp with the fan ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Did you hear about his 30 second romp with the fan ?

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Typical crazy bitch trying to get money. Why if I was famous, I'd pay for high class whores with non disclosure agreement. That way they won't go to the media talking about your sex life, or accuse you of raping them, ect, ect.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

beiber best hope he's never at the same spot when fmj is there.i'm betting that fmj will bitch slap him for that comparison.not a chance in hell,even if while in jail,even if he became someone's biatch,would fmj have so little style as to have a beiber cut.north or south of the equator Laughing

Last edited by shakefree on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed word)

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down