The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye spars with Justin Bieber

+3
dbudge
Shaun
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Haye spars with Justin Bieber Empty Haye spars with Justin Bieber

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 am

Haye spars with Justin Bieber 190575_10150116438576097_32683041096_6827260_1940393_n-640x551
If this is how Haye is getting ready for Wlad, it's not going to be a long fight

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Haye spars with Justin Bieber Empty Re: Haye spars with Justin Bieber

Post  Shaun Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:15 am

GrantZilla wrote:Haye spars with Justin Bieber 190575_10150116438576097_32683041096_6827260_1940393_n-640x551
If this is how Haye is getting ready for Wlad, it's not going to be a long fight

hah. It's funny how trends like this develop. Remember there for a while it became "cool" to listen to Kelly Clarkson? Hipsters, indie fans, and rock stars in general would openly listen to Kelly Clarkson. It was their odd way of enjoying her music, but playing it off like it was "silly fun."

That's what's going on with Bieber now. I saw him do some song with Rascal Flatts (country band) recently. Now he's sparring with David Haye.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:02 pm

i'm going to confess this. i was at a Bieber concert last night........ i have my reasons though haha

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Exposure Grant exposure, stuff like this will help Haye crack north America.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Beiber's getting paid. Bottom line. I don't think he'll be able to make the transition to adult celebrity because he lacks in talent and looks, but who knows. David Haye's already thinking about Hollywood. Wlad will make him see stars.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 pm

dbudge wrote:i'm going to confess this. i was at a Bieber concert last night........ i have my reasons though haha
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 am

Rum Capital wrote:
dbudge wrote:i'm going to confess this. i was at a Bieber concert last night........ i have my reasons though haha

haha. i was entertaining clients.... that's my story and i'm sticking to it Wink

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Gumby wrote:Beiber's getting paid. Bottom line. I don't think he'll be able to make the transition to adult celebrity because he lacks in talent and looks, but who knows. David Haye's already thinking about Hollywood. Wlad will make him see stars.

Since when does anyone need talent to become a celebrity anymore? Hello Paris Hilton? Kim Kardashian? Laughing Bieber's got a better shot than them at longevity in the music game, and it's not like you need talent to get cast in TV or movie roles anymore anyway. Sadly, we've not seen the last of this kid anytime soon.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Tobe wrote:
Gumby wrote:Beiber's getting paid. Bottom line. I don't think he'll be able to make the transition to adult celebrity because he lacks in talent and looks, but who knows. David Haye's already thinking about Hollywood. Wlad will make him see stars.

Since when does anyone need talent to become a celebrity anymore? Hello Paris Hilton? Kim Kardashian? Laughing Bieber's got a better shot than them at longevity in the music game, and it's not like you need talent to get cast in TV or movie roles anymore anyway. Sadly, we've not seen the last of this kid anytime soon.

those are women. I don't think they are hot but alot of americans have no taste. As for Bieber, when he hits puberty and is around 23-24, no one will care one bit.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down