The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RECRUITING - Page 3 Empty Re: RECRUITING

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Well Ninjas is officially done. Molly Whop is now over there. WOW that place sank in just a few days.

And the fact you're still a moderator there and didn't even trash the thread speaks volumes.
Ali did you just create a new account to just start stuff here. That speaks volumes.

No, but you shouldn't have allowed Molly to kick the section when it's down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:45 am

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Well Ninjas is officially done. Molly Whop is now over there. WOW that place sank in just a few days.

And the fact you're still a moderator there and didn't even trash the thread speaks volumes.
Ali did you just create a new account to just start stuff here. That speaks volumes.

No, but you shouldn't have allowed Molly to kick the section when it's down.
Yeah that was my bad. He had only made the one post when I was on last night.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:46 am

dmar5143 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

..sooner ali has made another thread appologizing and understanding why we took such action..i guess this was part of his venting and now he has come to reason understanding our position and is making strong efforts to try to put a hault to a wolf and others like krazyhorse etc etc ..fromm continuing such uncalled for interuptions that serve the only purpose of harming any forum..
Yeah I saw it after I made that post.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: