The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RECRUITING - Page 2 Empty Re: RECRUITING

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:I dont mind any of them but I dont think Hardcore will come. He was talking a lot of shit about us for leaving Ninja's. Hey you can try to get Grantzilla from the boxing hideout.

I said nothing negative about any of you or this site. This is the first I've looked at it. I don't care enough to talk shit about anyone. I just looked at my PM and clicked the link. It brought me here. There is zero truth to me badmouthing anyone. I also never badmouthed anyone from ESPN. This stuff and the stuff at NINJAS is why people get personal. All of the clique stuff and the who's worried about who and what one guys says is terrible. I bring zero to the table. This place and any other place runs fine without me. You guys have a good group here. Don't fuck it up and recruit a whole bunch of people like you did at NINJA. For instance I like Slick and most of you don't. So if I were to include him it would make everyone mad. Don't encourage new recruits. The core group thats here is what you guys really want anyway. I haven't decided if I'm going to post here or anywhere anymore for that matter. Good luck to everyone here I hope that you can keep this place the way that you want it and thank you for the PM's about the site.
Hardcore, Maybe I was wrong but I thought you were saying stuff about us leaving esp. Ring. If I was wrong I appoligize.

I don't think Hardcore has a problem with me sooner, other then the fact that I can't stand his "buddy", that fucking imbecile/troll slickmoney.
Its no big deal I was mistaken. I appoligize. There was so much shit that went on that I couldnt keep up.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm

I disappeared on there for a few days (too busy lawyering), and when I got back on things were blowing up.

I have noticed that the posters on ninja that people had issues with (other than Wolf), created issues the more Wolf was around the boxing forum. Something about Wolf coming on antagonizing people helped other posters act less civil than they normally did.

I think that is two things. Wolf gets under people's skin, which puts relatively calm people on edge. Then other posters who are normally on their best behavior start letting lose more.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:58 pm

captainanddew wrote:I disappeared on there for a few days (too busy lawyering), and when I got back on things were blowing up.

I have noticed that the posters on ninja that people had issues with (other than Wolf), created issues the more Wolf was around the boxing forum. Something about Wolf coming on antagonizing people helped other posters act less civil than they normally did.

I think that is two things. Wolf gets under people's skin, which puts relatively calm people on edge. Then other posters who are normally on their best behavior start letting lose more.

I believe you missed a lot of what went on there, which is understandable because, it all happened really quick, but trust me on this, Wolf is main reason for the exodus from Ninjas. It would have been different if this retard wasn't a "mod" there, and could have been ignored or put on the foes list, but that wasn't the case. BTW, not that I really care anymore, but as long as this assclown is a "mod" at Ninjas, they will continue to have problems there.

P.S. My account hasn't been deleted at Ninjas, but it may as well be, I wouldn't feel comfortable posting there again. When I get around to it, i'll PM Admin there, Ninja\Rua/Fan? GolbeZ? and have them delete it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

captainanddew wrote:I disappeared on there for a few days (too busy lawyering), and when I got back on things were blowing up.

Absolutely right. When I start acting poorly it makes it no fun for me. I don't like being like that and if it isn't fun...

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:17 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

Absolutely right. When I start acting poorly it makes it no fun for me. I don't like being like that and if it isn't fun...

Marble, it isn't just the normal posters who are then agitated. Wolf seems to bring out the worst in the guys who can sometimes be total assholes. They act perfectly fine but when you get other guys acting like jerks, they decide to follow suit.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 pm

captainanddew wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Marble, it isn't just the normal posters who are then agitated. Wolf seems to bring out the worst in the guys who can sometimes be total assholes. They act perfectly fine but when you get other guys acting like jerks, they decide to follow suit.

But my vulnerability to that (and tendency to throw gasoline on a fire) is another reason why perhaps I'm not the best choice to be a mod.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

"if it isn't fun"

So true.

I'm only 33, but I realize at this age that life is short. No one lives forever.

I detest wasted time.
I don't sit and watch tv unless there is something I really want to watch (of course I do find alot of things I like to watch Very Happy ).
If I am reading a book and it stinks I don't read it.
I don't spend time following boxing on a forum as soon as it isn't fun.

When I was on espn, I would post alot for a few months and then the level of aggravation I could take would reach a boiling point and I'd have to be off of the forum for a month or two. I wasn't about to have a similar experience at ninja, just because one moderator was ticking off alot of the people in the boxing section.

Lets keep it fun on here.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Any reason not to pursue flapanther?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Any reason not to pursue flapanther?
LMAO I was just about to ask everyone that.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Well Ninjas is officially done. Molly Whop is now over there. WOW that place sank in just a few days.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:16 pm

what about victor as well??

Anyone know grant well enough to talk to him on boxinghideout??? That is if people don't object to inviting him.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 pm

captainanddew wrote:what about victor as well??

Anyone know grant well enough to talk to him on boxinghideout??? That is if people don't object to inviting him.
I am not a big fan on Grant but he would add to the forum. Dmar does not mesh well with him either and has said as much. So I dont know.

I dont mind Victor. But we need to have everyone's opinion.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Well Ninjas is officially done. Molly Whop is now over there. WOW that place sank in just a few days.

Molly Whoop posted and Timthebim (who seems like a nice MMA guy, who if memory serves used to be a boxing fan), responded to the jibberish with what the fuck. Yeah, Molly Whoop was just about the strangest guy I can recall from my espn days. Jibberish that has nothing to do with boxing.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Well Ninjas is officially done. Molly Whop is now over there. WOW that place sank in just a few days.

Molly Whoop posted and Timthebim (who seems like a nice MMA guy, who if memory serves used to be a boxing fan), responded to the jibberish with what the fuck. Yeah, Molly Whoop was just about the strangest guy I can recall from my espn days. Jibberish that has nothing to do with boxing.
Yep and that dumbass wolf thought it was funny.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 pm

if I showed a Molly Whoop post to my wife (she's a high school biology teacher), I know what her response would be, "he must have been special ed, not that there is anything wrong with that."
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:54 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

But my vulnerability to that (and tendency to throw gasoline on a fire) is another reason why perhaps I'm not the best choice to be a mod.
For this forum I think your the best choice as do the rest of the guys.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 pm

I take absolutely no joy in that whatever. I hope at some point Ali and Bird will forgive us and come on over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

I take absolutely no joy in that whatever. I hope at some point Ali and Bird will forgive us and come on over.
I dont either. I just cant believe it happened so fast. Its sad. I wish Ali and Bird would just post on both sites.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

I dont either. I just cant believe it happened so fast. Its sad. I wish Ali and Bird would just post on both sites.

See for me it didn't happen fast. I almost walked away 3-4 times over the past month or so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

See for me it didn't happen fast. I almost walked away 3-4 times over the past month or so.
Really? Hey When did Canvas leave? I didnt even know he left.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 am

IBitHisEar is one of my favorites.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Now that really irritates me Marble, you should have at least let me know there was issues bothering you, the fact you kept it secret makes me feel were aren't friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 am

And the fact you're still a moderator there and didn't even trash the thread speaks volumes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 am

Ali wrote:

And the fact you're still a moderator there and didn't even trash the thread speaks volumes.
Ali did you just create a new account to just start stuff here. That speaks volumes.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali did you just create a new account to just start stuff here. That speaks volumes.
..sooner ali has made another thread appologizing and understanding why we took such action..i guess this was part of his venting and now he has come to reason understanding our position and is making strong efforts to try to put a hault to a wolf and others like krazyhorse etc etc ..fromm continuing such uncalled for interuptions that serve the only purpose of harming any forum..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum