The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klitschko vs Chisora on February 18

+7
Norm1023
Gumby
gomez1012
flapanther2001
powerpuncher
captainanddew
GrantZilla
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Klitschko vs Chisora on February 18  - Page 6 Empty Re: Klitschko vs Chisora on February 18

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:8-4 Vitali

So much for payback.

Solid effort from Chisora, he should have gained some fans tonight.

agreed. What would he look like if he got down to 230 and upped the conditioning a little bit. He moves forward but doesn't let his hands go enough.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Klitschko vs Chisora on February 18  - Page 6 Empty Re: Klitschko vs Chisora on February 18

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Canvas wrote:9-3 Vitali.

In ten years, when Chisora is broke and in jail, he will be able to regale his cell mate with the tale of the night he gave Vitali Klitschko hell.

Chisora was a man possesed, he gave every ounce of effort humanly possible. He is also a disgrace.

The Klitschko's are a disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm

What a fucking cunt Wladimir is, hiding behind big bro then acting all tough after the fight is finished.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 pm

So much for payback.

Chisora is a piece of garbage. He is an embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:

In ten years, when Chisora is broke and in jail, he will be able to regale his cell mate with the tale of the night he gave Vitali Klitschko hell.

Chisora was a man possesed, he gave every ounce of effort humanly possible. He is also a disgrace.

fuck off. May not be exciting but they act with class. They don't act like 2 bit thugs like Chisora or go fucking pussy and run like Haye.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Canvas wrote:

So much for payback.

Chisora is a piece of garbage. He is an embarrassment.

as hard as Chisora fights when he gets in the ring, why can't he train like that. embarrasing when a 6 ft 1/2 inch guy weighs 241.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:25 pm

That's the angriest I've seen Frank for awhile, very animated tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Klitschko throws so many arm punches, I just don't see how people can say he's a HW great.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Diego408 wrote:Klitschko throws so many arm punches, I just don't see how people can say he's a HW great.
He has massive arms and those punches hurt people. He's huge, he's agile, he knows how to use both, and he's tough.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Diego408 wrote:Klitschko throws so many arm punches, I just don't see how people can say he's a HW great.

+1

I've been saying it for years they're above average in a weak division, they get by on their freakish builds.

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

I had a bad connection so I didn't comment while the fight was going on. Chisora behaves like a fighter should while the fight is going on. He is active for the most part and never stops trying to win. The Klitschko brothers are on another level but Vitali did look a little older in the face of constant pressure. I still don't see him losing in the next couple of years but that's just as much a lack of good contenders as anything else.

I wish Chisora would show some class out of the ring. You can talk trash without coming off classless. Don't slap at the weigh in or spit in the ring but tell Vitali he's old, bring a walker to the weigh in, and tell him you will outwork him.

All in all, I want to see both guys again and I like Epix gameplan in boxing right now. They just need to be picked up by UVerse for me.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Gumby wrote:
He has massive arms and those punches hurt people. He's huge, he's agile, he knows how to use both, and he's tough.
Margaritos arm punches hurt too.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Gumby wrote:

He's also 40 fucking years old
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm

captainanddew wrote:

fuck off. May not be exciting but they act with class. They don't act like 2 bit thugs like Chisora or go fucking pussy and run like Haye.

+1

Whether you like the Klits or not they are the class of the division in every way. They always come in in shape, they dominate their opponents, they have fought everyone in the division and they fight multiple times a year. Don't blame them when their opponents can't be bothered to put the work in in training camp.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Gumby wrote:

He's also 40 fucking years old

what is the deal with his left hand? Vitali used it less and less as the fight went on. When asked about it in the ring, Vitali said he didn't want to talk about it at this time and to make any excuses.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Vitali claiming if Chisora was faster he'd be in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:34 pm

captainanddew wrote:what is the deal with his left hand? Vitali used it less and less as the fight went on. When asked about it in the ring, Vitali said he didn't want to talk about it at this time and to make any excuses.

He's hurt that hand before. He hurt it against Peter.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:41 pm

The Savior vs. Vitali in the summer.

Old Man River is going down !

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:The Savior vs. Vitali in the summer.

I hope Haye gets destroyed. I have amended my earlier statement of, "I love all things UK", to "I love all things UK except con artist, David Haye"
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

captainanddew wrote:

I hope Haye gets destroyed. I have amended my earlier statement of, "I love all things UK", to "I love all things UK except con artist, David Haye"

Haye ain't getting destoryed, he's too athletic and fast to be bludgeoned down by Vitali.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

captainanddew wrote:

Haye ain't getting destoryed, he's too athletic and fast to be bludgeoned down by Vitali.

but he'll run in at least 7 of the rounds. Vitali wins a boring decision because Haye won't engage enough.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

captainanddew wrote:

He's also really good at pretending to be pushed down.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 pm

captainanddew wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

but he'll run in at least 7 of the rounds. Vitali wins a boring decision because Haye won't engage enough.

Ring movement is allowed, Vitali did his fair share tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 pm

ring movement is allowed, but Haye doesn't throw punches when he moves. He goes into 20 punches a round mode which doesn't cut it.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 pm

captainanddew wrote:ring movement is allowed, but Haye doesn't throw punches when he moves. He goes into 20 punches a round mode which doesn't cut it.

Not everyone has the energy or resistance to lactic acid to throw endless amounts of punches.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next