The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the last forum I'm following you guys to....

5 posters

Go down

This is the last forum I'm following you guys to.... Empty This is the last forum I'm following you guys to....

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 am

The last one I went to, you guys left me. I'm serious now Smile

Back to top Go down

This is the last forum I'm following you guys to.... Empty Re: This is the last forum I'm following you guys to....

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:41 am

hillsicc303 wrote:The last one I went to, you guys left me. I'm serious now Smile

We aren't going anywhere. As DMAR, Marble, and others will probably attest, we have the right group of guys here. The mods here (Sooner, marble, myself, etc...) are going to keep trolls out.

MMA guys, when are the next good fights on tv that aren't PPV? I'm an MMA newbie (and boxing always will be my love) but I'd love to watch some of the free tv cards and have some of you score the fights and give your thoughts as fights are going on (so that I understand the sport better).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

This is the last forum I'm following you guys to.... Empty Re: This is the last forum I'm following you guys to....

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Duuuuuuude! Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:16 pm

hillsicc303 wrote:The last one I went to, you guys left me. I'm serious now Smile

Welcome Hills! I'm looking forward to having some off topic debates with you. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 pm

captainanddew wrote:

We aren't going anywhere. As DMAR, Marble, and others will probably attest, we have the right group of guys here. The mods here (Sooner, marble, myself, etc...) are going to keep trolls out.

MMA guys, when are the next good fights on tv that aren't PPV? I'm an MMA newbie (and boxing always will be my love) but I'd love to watch some of the free tv cards and have some of you score the fights and give your thoughts as fights are going on (so that I understand the sport better).

On December 4th the UFC will have The Ultimate Fighter Finale LIVE on SPIKE. The 2 finalist from this seasons The Ultimate Fighter(reality series on SPIKE, tournament style). Also on the card is former #1 contender at Middleweight Damian Maia vs Kendall Grove also Stephan Bonnar vs Igor Pokrajac.
The same night(Dec. 4) Strikeforce has an event(this is the better event) on Showtime. Main event is Dan Henderson vs Renato "Babalu" Sobral. Also on the card Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva vs Valentijn Overeem(the brother of current Strikeforce Champion Allistar Overeem).
But the best free event remaining is on Dec. 16. The last ever WEC event. Airs LIVE on VS.

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Should I have posted that answer in the MMA section?

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:20 pm

heya xxx

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Deeznutz wrote:Should I have posted that answer in the MMA section?
LOL I think you should make a thread about it in the MMA section
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Deeznutz wrote:Should I have posted that answer in the MMA section?

identify yourself please so I know who Deeznutz was on espn or ninjas. Thanks. My name has always been the same to keep things simple.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Deeznutz wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

On December 4th the UFC will have The Ultimate Fighter Finale LIVE on SPIKE. The 2 finalist from this seasons The Ultimate Fighter(reality series on SPIKE, tournament style). Also on the card is former #1 contender at Middleweight Damian Maia vs Kendall Grove also Stephan Bonnar vs Igor Pokrajac.
The same night(Dec. 4) Strikeforce has an event(this is the better event) on Showtime. Main event is Dan Henderson vs Renato "Babalu" Sobral. Also on the card Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva vs Valentijn Overeem(the brother of current Strikeforce Champion Allistar Overeem).
But the best free event remaining is on Dec. 16. The last ever WEC event. Airs LIVE on VS.

DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddie1437 Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm with you on this one! LOL! Are you guys still posting on ESPN or that a done deal for you guys?
Freddie1437
Freddie1437

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:39 pm

freddie we have been done there for many moons .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down